Owerworld mobs in Nether and Twilight forest.

• Hello. I'm having a problem, overworld mobs (spiders,creepers,zombies and skeletons) spawn in nether, twilight forest and other dimensions where they shouldn't spawn... Does anyone knows a mod that could have caused that?

• Here's the list of mods I'm using

It doesn't spawn them with my old config backups, but I can't find which mod does that, i looked through all config files... maybe i missed it...

• So after many hours digging I found out it has something to do with dimensions looks like dimension id's got mixed up or something... continuing the search...

Update. ID's are fine. So - when I create new world - it's fine, when I use my old world, Overworld mobs spawn in nether and twilight forest... so something definitely wrong with my old world. Any ideas? My old world works perfectly fine with my old config files, but with fresh generated configs - this bug happens.

Update2. Seems like problem is with biome id's, they are registered with wrong dimensions and mobs spawn outside their dimensions. Now have to rewrite biome id's in all config files... :wacko:

• Official Post

Ahh, the good old biome bug. It really should alert you when the ID conflicts.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.