Stirling generator should be nerfed

• At the moment, the HU to EU conversion rate for Stirling Generators is 2:1, which is equivalent to a regular-steam turbine set up. Considering the greater cost and engineering challenge associated with setting up a steam turbine, even just a regular steam one, the turbine should output at a better ratio then the stirling generator, so that there is a trade-off between the two and one can seriously consider whether they want to go through the effort of making a steam turbine for maximum efficiency or just go with a stirling gen for less efficiency but compactness and ease of set-up.

Therefore, I reccomend decreasing the Stirling Generator's HU to EU ratio to either 3:1, or 2.5:1.

• what?

steam generator puts out 150 eu/t when using a nuke/heat source and kinetic turbines.

its not too bad imho...

imho steam turbines need a increase in eu/t to balance things out..

• Official Post

Remember it's KU you're converting to EU, not HU.

Would you boost the KU made per mb of steam, or boost the EU output per KU?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.