[(Greg)Tech-Reborn][1.7.10/1.8.9][Unofficial but approved Port, Now Stable]: Approved by Greg, remake of GT 2-4 "classic"

• I'm having trouble getting the industrial blast furnace working... it's supposed to be a 3x3 structure, 4 blocks tall, made out of any machine casings, right? I have a mix of standard and reinforced casings, with the blast furnace on the bottom row, and it says it's missing casings.

Like this:

• Unfortunately I don't have enough time to contribute code right now, but I will submit bug reports. Do you prefer them here, or as issues on Github?

Monoxide, or anyone else having issues:

• Make sure you have the latest successful build from Modmuss's Jenkins.
    • Make sure you're using Forge 1.7.10-10.13.3.1403.
    • Make sure the issue isn't already open at our issue tracker.
    • Make sure you're not being an idiot.

If you've done all of the above and it's still not working, then we have an issue. Document it with a detailed explanation and screenshots if possible, and submit it to the issue tracker. I'm out of the country, but Gigabit and Modmuss are actively squashing bugs and fixing issues, and they'll be able to help you out.

@Greg and/or other mods and/or Mine_Sasha - this info and the links to the issue tracker and Jenkins should really be in the first post, if you'd like to edit it.

• Monoxide, or anyone else having issues:

• Make sure you have the latest successful build from Modmuss's Jenkins.
    • Make sure you're using Forge 1.7.10-10.13.3.1403.
    • Make sure the issue isn't already open at our issue tracker.
    • Make sure you're not being an idiot.

If you've done all of the above and it's still not working, then we have an issue. Document it with a detailed explanation and screenshots if possible, and submit it to the issue tracker. I'm out of the country, but Gigabit and Modmuss are actively squashing bugs and fixing issues, and they'll be able to help you out.

@Greg and/or other mods and/or Mine_Sasha - this info and the links to the issue tracker and Jenkins should really be in the first post, if you'd like to edit it.

Can you please post all of the issues on the issue tracker. Sadly I don't check this thread that often and I will see it on the github

• In light of this beautiful creation that is TechReborn, I have spent some time and done some work to revive the bees that were a part of extrabees during this era.
    I've used gendustry's custom bee configs. I plan on releasing all of this including the centrifuge recipes soon. I hope there are some out there who love bees too.

• This is awesome!

Assuming from the pictures you send this is just the "basic"/ earlier state of GregTech. that was used a lot in modpacks back in 1.5 looks awesome by the way :D!
    I have always wanted a updated version of Gt2-4.
    And by the way, when could we expect a stable version of the mod, or a official realase/non-Beta?

//Beefchicken

• When will be complete release version ? Enough estimate...
    If you need help, i can try help you on programing or texture create...

• Hi,
    I know, that is still beta, but I try this mod.
    I use 1.7.10 version 0.7.8.1081 from file name, downloaded from curse.
    I can't make assembler, this machine haven't any recipe and also (maybe) all things from this machine haven't recipes.
    I get this machine by creative and I try make basic circuit parts (iron and electrum plate), but machine didn't work, without any progress.
    This recipes isn't accesible via Nei, trought click.
    Nei show me, that basic circuits parts are need for solar panels, therefor I need it.

Other recipe, for example Industrial grinder, is accesible/showable and machine also work fine.

Sorry from my english.

Thank you for rewrite old GregTech to 1.7.10, this version is better for me than new one. Now new version is to complicated. Once more thanks.

Best regards Malch

• Half of the machines either don't work or have any recipes associated with whatever they need to do. The other half work and then glitch to the point of being absolutely non-functional.