[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• put a z infornt of original file name to fix

• ha, ha, to my chagrin, but no biggie, the rotary macerator doesn't macerate RedPower ores, just use the regular macerator for that job and the rotary for IC2 ores.

• probly cuz machine that awesome refuses to have any contact with ore that lame :D
    srly: probly cuz it doesnt use ore dictionary?

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• Can Someone Give me a hand interpreting this?
    I combed the thread thus far and came up with nothing.

• Can Someone Give me a hand interpreting this?
    I combed the thread thus far and came up with nothing.

well, the thing I see is your ModLoaderMP says 1.7,3

also, yeah, I'm running this with BTW 2.99, RP2v3b, BC 224, only thing I notice is RedPower ores need to be macerated in the regular macerator

• hi i just updated to ic2 v1.23 and now adv.machine v2.1 is crashing minecraft
    it loads to the mojang screen and then modloader crashes but when i remove adv.machines it runs just fine
    has this happened to anyone?
    also cant post error script due to minecraft insta-closing during script

• hi i just updated to ic2 v1.23 and now adv.machine v2.1 is crashing minecraft
    it loads to the mojang screen and then modloader crashes but when i remove adv.machines it runs just fine
    has this happened to anyone?
    also cant post error script due to minecraft insta-closing during script

Zip hasn't updated the mod yet. Did you use the tempfix in This post ?

• Thanks for the praise. :D I'm having a difficult time correcting the glitches though, so any help would be great. :evil: As I stated earlier, I'm a noob at java. :P

Also: New video!

Yeah I'm a final year computer science student MinecraftChar. We use java and c++ in our course. And I would be happy to help. I don't have any experience with Minecraft modding though MinecraftCow

Oh and we did a metric crapton of stuff on OpenGL and graphics

• I have to ask, are there plans to incorporate the ore from RP2 to the Rotary Macerator and the RubberWood to the Centrifuge Extractor?

Besides that, fantastic mod. Can't wait for the official update.

• I have to ask, are there plans to incorporate the ore from RP2 to the Rotary Macerator and the RubberWood to the Centrifuge Extractor?

Besides that, fantastic mod. Can't wait for the official update.

Most likely yes the copper/silver/tin will work in the rotary macerator its just a matter of incorpating ore dictionary into the addon but I think eloraam has something else planned for her rubber trees

I am Part of generation 21 The first time you see this post it in your signature and +1 on every/any forum (so if you see this for the first time you are generation 22 =)

• Meh. He asked for coding help in a previous post bro. So you are like, helping. Don't stress about it :thumbup:

• I just tried it putting eleram's rubber wood inside the extractor does yield rubber. uploading screenshot to prove it

I'm already well aware of the Rubberwood/Extractor, thank you. it was the reason I was asking about the potential of the rubberwood working with the C. Extractor, alongside the ores. Thank you though.

• This mod would have to support meta-data sensitive devices, like the macerator for the ore dictionary to work with it, just deal with the slow speed if you want to use RP2 stuff right now. aka PATIENCE!