[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• I dont know how to do it do i just put it in my mods folder?

i got this error when i put the files from the hotfix into the first folder.

Mods loaded: 15

ModLoader Beta 1.8.1

mod_BuildCraftCore 2.2.4

mod_BuildCraftBuilders 2.2.4

mod_BuildCraftEnergy 2.2.4

mod_BuildCraftFactory 2.2.4

mod_BuildCraftTransport 2.2.4

mod_BuildCraft_BucketFiller 2.2.4_1

mod_RedPowerArray 2.0pr3b

mod_RedPowerCore 2.0pr3b

mod_RedPowerLighting 2.0pr3b

mod_RedPowerLogic 2.0pr3b

mod_RedPowerMachine 2.0pr3b

mod_RedPowerWiring 2.0pr3b

mod_RedPowerWorld 2.0pr3b

mod_zAdditionalPipes Rev29

Minecraft has crashed!

----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to support@mojang.com.

Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT dcd1f5e2 --------

Generated 11/3/11 4:07 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft Beta 1.8.1

Java: 1.6.0_26, Apple Inc.

VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce 320M OpenGL Engine version 2.1 NVIDIA-1.6.36, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/platform/Platform

at mod_IC2_AdvMachine.<clinit>(mod_IC2_AdvMachine.java:128)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)

at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:355)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:308)

at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:275)

at ModLoader.readFromModFolder(ModLoader.java:1195)

at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:824)

at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)

at aam.<init>(aam.java:61)

at aam.<clinit>(aam.java:10)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:259)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:629)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.platform.Platform

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)

... 16 more

--- END ERROR REPORT 303a4cf6 ----------

• I keep getting a HOT FIX error, how did you fix it?

Could you post your error log? Modloader.txt? What hotfix are you using? What versions of the mods? We always need some specifics in order to help, mate.

• Yknow its a shame there isnt a mega recycler. Multi slot inventory and the ability to recycle a dozen items at a time :p I'm only saying this cause atm I have 20 chests full of stuff I want to recycle :(

• im getting an error which im pretty sure means that nothing from "advanced machines v2" is running but im not a coder so im not 100% sure if anyone can let me know of a fix

error at http://pastebin.com/4EAbtjj1

note: i recently (last night) made a server for a few friends so everything is upto date.

thanks in advance

• rename it with Z at the start. But no way is advance machines broken works on a 30+ player server. The issue modloader and loading order. Advance Machines is loading before IC even has loaded and then it can't find the dependences.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• rename it with Z at the start. But no way is advance machines broken works on a 30+ player server. The issue modloader and loading order. Advance Machines is loading before IC even has loaded and then it can't find the dependences.

so it would be ZAdvanced Machines 2.1 Server.zip? and how do you change the load order?

• so it would be ZAdvanced Machines 2.1 Server.zip? and how do you change the load order?

If your throwing everything into your Minecraft.jar then your doing it wrong to begin with. Nothing but MLMP/Forge should be in your server jar the rest go to your mods folder. BUT a solution also is to just have IC in your mods folder and then the rest inside your jar.

Anyways it does work we did it just fine.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• If your throwing everything into your Minecraft.jar then your doing it wrong to begin with. Nothing but MLMP/Forge should be in your server jar the rest go to your mods folder. BUT a solution also is to just have IC in your mods folder and then the rest inside your jar.

Anyways it does work we did it just fine.

ok thanks ill try just having the IC.jar in the mods directory and see if that helps, sorry for sounding like such a noob haha i dont normally mod like this im just trying something different :P

• I have been trying for a while to get the mod to work but i would like to know dose the mod work for industrial craft 1.23?
    i have read all the comments before and tried putting a z in the front of it but that dose not work :( i would put the crash data from mod loader but once it crashes 3 seconds later that disappears help please!

• ok thanks ill try just having the IC.jar in the mods directory and see if that helps, sorry for sounding like such a noob haha i dont normally mod like this im just trying something different :P

You might want to download one of the "temporary" patched versions. The IWrenchableBlock bug is because you're using the 1.15 (on the front page of this thread) version with IC 1.23. There are two updates: one that's a clean "vanilla" update to fix that issue alone, another that adds in MCForge oredictionary support so you can rotary macerate other ores and stuff.

• It crashes on my install due to two blocks having the same ID.
    I can't change the other one, since I'm a litlle into my game, and changing it, would crash my save.
    is there a way to change the Block IDs?
    There is a IC2Adfmachine.cfg in the config folder, but it's empty.
    If it is possible to define the block ID in that config file, please let me know, what I have to insert into it.

• can u giver me the link for the page that has the add on for 1.23 IC2 that would be awsome

• I got it to work. thanks guys.

If you fix an error, please post how you fixed it, so other people don't have to ask again.

can u giver me the link for the page that has the add on for 1.23 IC2 that would be awsome

This is by far the most insulting post I've read in a long time! I wouldn't give you that link if my life would depend on it!

It crashes on my install due to two blocks having the same ID.
    I can't change the other one, since I'm a litlle into my game, and changing it, would crash my save.
    is there a way to change the Block IDs?
    There is a IC2Adfmachine.cfg in the config folder, but it's empty.
    If it is possible to define the block ID in that config file, please let me know, what I have to insert into it.

Copy the following in your config:

• Great addon, make IC2 to be more industrial like,

Still, we need more specifications for them like what inputs EU are using and consumes. Super like it.

• Great addon, make IC2 to be more industrial like,

Still, we need more specifications for them like what inputs EU are using and consumes. Super like it.

Yeah I wouldnt mind knowing this too, weather these can take 128 input or something. I dont want to playtest this incase of violent death :p