Minecraft crashes every-time i put a generator (HELP)

• For some weird reason, every time a put a generator block, the games just closes. Even worse, every time i try to enter a world were i put a generator, it just closes.

Here's the crash report:

• You´re using MC version 1.7.2? Use MC 1.7.10 as well as the 1.7.10 versions of all your mods. Your version was released ages agp.

• Official Post

If you do insist on using 1.7.2, you need the ejml library so IC2 can do the E-net maths, the crash would imply it's missing.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Put a normal folder in the mods folder called "ic2". Then put it in there. I'm not sure how it looks for the library, but I presume as long as it's got ejml in the name it should be able to find it.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Put a normal folder in the mods folder called "ic2". Then put it in there. I'm not sure how it looks for the library, but I presume as long as it's got ejml in the name it should be able to find it.

It still crashes :(

• Official Post

I know Firefox likes to do it when downloading off Mediafire but I've not seen it happen from Jenkins before

I see this too much.