Adding a UU-matter Recipe

• Hey everybody,

is there a way to copy Certus Quartz from Applied Energistics 2 via UU-Matter? I can't put it in the Scanner, so i think the UUM-System works for Vanilla MC/ IC2 items only. But is there a way to add recipes from other mods?

• Official Post

The UU system works with pretty much anything that uses the normal crafting handler and doesn't use obscure items IC2 can't work out the value of. You can add extra things to it on this line of the config:

Code
    ; Additional initial uu values, a value of 1 equals cobblestone.
    ; Recipes may cause the final value be lower than the one specified here.
    ; Format: <name>[@metadata] = <value>
    [balance / uu-values / predefined]

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Oh thank you, that helped. :D

and how to figure out what <name>[@metadata] for CertusQuartz or any other item is?
    I tried AppliedEnergistics2:itemCertusQuartzCrystal = 350 , but it seems not to work?

• Use NEI Integration with the "show internal names" option activated, and you can use F3+H to see the metadata. Also, it's probably case sensitive. I'm currently using GregTech, which causes AE2 to disable its own certus quartz item in favor of GregTech's (or at least hide it from NEI), but based on the values for the charged and pure variants, I think you can get plain certus quartz as

Code
    appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial@0
    • Official Post

For certus quartz or other worldgen items you may want to take a look at the command "/ic2 uu-world-scan medium", which will generate uu values specifically for your mod list and configs. The command is best run on a copy of your world since there may potentially be corruption issues.