Fixing Advanced Solars and/or Gravisuite's Recipes

• Official Post

Both Advanced Solars and GraviSuite have items that can't be crafted when on a server, because of IC2 changes so that all reactor components are crafting with a damage value of 1. Until SeNtiMeL comes back, you can use the following to fix them.

Because I'm nice, there are multiple options to achieve the same thing:

• IC2 Only Method
    • Uncomplication Method
    • Minetweaker Method
    • Fixer Mod Method

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Edited 3 times, last by Chocohead: More ways \o/ ().

• Official Post

Can anyone think of any other methods? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Hey Chocohead,

I want to thank you for taking the time to try and find a solution for this.

However, I'm having trouble with the fixes you suggest.

The first one, doesn't work.

Am I doing it wrong?

My steps:
    Extract item recipes ini into a folder called "ic2" in the "config" folder in the base of the server installation.
    Add the lines to the bottom of the file.
    Recipes are still not accounting for the :1.

The third one, I also cannot get to work... I get a forge error saying that it couldn't detect the version of the mod because it says "any" for the version.

Am I doing it wrong?

I will try the second one now. But any tips on why the others aren't working so far?

Thanks!

• Official Post

The first one might be dependant on which version of IC2 you're using, older versions did have issues if mods registered their items too late it wouldn't make the recipe changes, but that's been fix in newer versions.

As for the third, that's weird. It would imply that that's another mod having issues though, don't remember Minetweaker having any of it's own dependencies.

I see this too much.