Kirara Reborn Official Announcement Thread

• I have a request/entreaty: People, when you are afk for hours, please do it below level 64, so that it would be possible to sleep.

• How to AFK even with afk hunger :
    Take some food in your hand, preferably one with low returns such as carrots otherwise you'll waste it, and press right click. Now, press F11 to turn the game in full screen or if it was already full-screened, to turn it into windowed. Stop pressing right click when the game's window loads back and it'll act as if you were constantly pressing right click. If you hold some food, here you go.
    Or just get a macro.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Ordo can you look at uran rod recipe - it takes uran 235 but its removed from oregen so only way to get it is from centrifuge normal uran at 20% to get a tiny. That means you need way too much uran just to make 1 quad fuel rod - you need multiple veins just to get a reactor running for 2 hours with like 300 eu.

This way its so much easier just to spam farms and boilers instead of actually using the next tier of energy - if you can call it that - nuclear aint usable in this state.

• Ordo can you look at uran rod recipe - it takes uran 235 but its removed from oregen so only way to get it is from centrifuge normal uran at 20% to get a tiny. That means you need way too much uran just to make 1 quad fuel rod - you need multiple veins just to get a reactor running for 2 hours with like 300 eu.

This way its so much easier just to spam farms and boilers instead of actually using the next tier of energy - if you can call it that - nuclear aint usable in this state.

1 stack of U238 Ore -> Macerator -> 2 stacks of crushed U238 ore -> Thermal centrifuge -> 2 stacks of tiny U235 -> ~40 fuel rods.

• Just relax and keep in mind...

... I'm selling 128 iron ingots for one ender pearl!

• Yeah, that way people could log out and do stuff while their base is loaded... Perhaps one ender pearl for 12 hours worth of chunk loading would be fair

• I was thinking of chicken bones </troll>

• Double post because unrelated :
    Can we change the recipe of the infernal bricks?
    Right now it takes 256 nether bricks, 256 soulsands and 64 magma cream to make 64 infernal bricks (if I remember correctly)
    Could we change it to 128 nether bricks and 128 soulsands output 128 infernal bricks? So basically 2:1 ratio instead of the 9:1 ratio.
    And if I still recall correctly it can be crafted into the bricks of the rc blast furnace so that issue must be taken care of, if it hasn't already.
    Thank you!

• As far as I know the host is no longer being paid for and thus the service has been shut off. I believe there are a few people willing to host a new server but the issue at this point is getting the world backup from the existing host as of right now there is none available.

• Oh snap...
    Well I saw an infinity evolved expert server thread on the ic2 threads, I guess I know where to go. Don't you think you'll lose me, I'll always be on irc :p

• As far as I know the host is no longer being paid for and thus the service has been shut off. I believe there are a few people willing to host a new server but the issue at this point is getting the world backup from the existing host as of right now there is none available.

I was told that backups were transferred off-server. Whether such a backup exists or not is another question.

• I wouldnt mind getting ahold of those backups for personal use. I'd offer to host but im not sure my system could handle me hosting and playing at the same time. I've only got 16G of ram.

• So Kirara is dead for now?

PS: Btw, going off of Creeperhost's pricing, it would cost each player under a dollar a month to keep the servers going for a year.