[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Electric Lighter

• Electric Lighter
    electric_lighter.png

A little addon to your collection that adds (as you may have already guessed) Electric Lighter!

Works just as any other tool, with just one con - it can't be instantly charged when pressing RMB with a charged batpack if Electric Lighter is fully discharged (maybe I'll fix it in future if I figure out how).
    But other than that, it's pretty cool to have a portable fire source which won't break.

Download: click here.

Made by Bp (BuIlDaLiBlE production).

• Official Post

Awesome, the idea's been on the IC2 todo list for years: [Suggestion]: Electric Lighter/Fishing Rod

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Awesome. I tried to revive the suggestion a few months ago (Electric lighter) but didn't get very far, so it's nice to see that someone is willing to make an addon for it.

I'm not sure I entirely agree with the recipe - I was thinking more along the lines of it using an electrical spark across a gap with exposed wires, which wouldn't require flint and steel in the recipe, or a motor (which is part of the recipe for the small power unit). Not really a big deal, though.

However, I have a few questions before I download it:
    1. How much EU does it store?
    2. How much EU does it use per operation?
    3. Does it recharge from a batpack (or charging battery) when partially discharged?

• 1. How much EU does it store?
    2. How much EU does it use per operation?
    3. Does it recharge from a batpack (or charging battery) when partially discharged?

1. 10k, just like Electric Treetap or Electric Hoe.
    2. 100, and again just like Electric Treetap or Electric Hoe.
    3. From batpack definitely yes, but not sure about the charging battery (didn't test it) - still, should charge.

About the recipe: I accept ideas to put something into the craft instead of small power unit but it shouldn't be too complicated.