[Tileset] Shadow's Sleek and Shiny 16x [3S] [RELEASED! GET IT!]

• Damn... I was just about to download these to use, then I see that the downloads have been snipped.

Oh, well, I can wait till the release.

Good job! :thumbup:

• Damn... I was just about to download these to use, then I see that the downloads have been snipped.

Oh, well, I can wait till the release.

Good job! :thumbup:

Yea I had posted one but it was sloppy, trying to get a solid release out that'll work.

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."

• Alright, like I said, I can wait. I'll figure something out to do in the mean time.

Due to some discussions with player, in 1.20 they are changing how textures work ingame which will make my life soooo much easier. For right now Solar Panels, Wind Generators, and Geothermal are screwy as hell with active animations. Also he's adding active animations for Transformers/Storage units, which means I can make a Transformer that lights up red on the side its outputting but black on inputs, and for Storage it can light up when actively outputting, but off when not!

I may just wait for 1.20 to redo it all at once and release it. In the meantime continuing to do other sprites (like my new Recycler)

Recycler

Macerator

I'm going to be going through and redoing a lot of the older ones today that are too similar, hopefully I can get some nice results.

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."

• i really like the textures.
    i am using them with the smp revival texture pack i think i really like them.
    a beta tester sad that 1.20 will come out today. so i cant wait for that, dont worry about us, we will have to want untill you get time, so take your time :P
    :P

• and i was wondering if you could do the items to abnd maybe the ore blocks so becuz the normal ones look kinda crapy:P

• Thanks guys for all the support!

Ive been really damn busy lately with a lot of stuff IRL, trying to refine the set in my spare time. 1.2 is coming with some new features for texture packs, and I think I might wait for it to release my pack.

• Good news everyone!

So the generators are ingame and working great with the new texture system, I'm going to be doing the machines shortly and then a download release will be up =3

• awesome texture. i'm glad they're adding on/off for storage and such. it's nice that each block will get their own special sides. honestly on the copper cable, they look horrid. but that's mostly cause of how IC cable works. i wish IC's cable were more like eloraam's cable. i know they don't work the same way, but hers are just so awesome. well at least we don't have giant full size block cables, those were just ridiculous.

• awesome texture. i'm glad they're adding on/off for storage and such. it's nice that each block will get their own special sides. honestly on the copper cable, they look horrid. but that's mostly cause of how IC cable works. i wish IC's cable were more like eloraam's cable. i know they don't work the same way, but hers are just so awesome. well at least we don't have giant full size block cables, those were just ridiculous.

Yea you can manually remove the cable texture if you want, just go into the texture's .zip, sprites, I think its cable_0

Its still in its infant stages, I included it as a bonus preview for what's to come. The big issue with cables right now is that their north face (and only their north face it seems) is screwy.

• I'm going to ask, can you do a compatibility add-on for the Advanced Machines and Advanced Solar Panels add-ons? I really want the advanced machines to look nice with this pack.