[Tileset] Shadow's Sleek and Shiny 16x [3S] [RELEASED! GET IT!]

• I'm going to ask, can you do a compatibility add-on for the Advanced Machines and Advanced Solar Panels add-ons? I really want the advanced machines to look nice with this pack.

I can try to make some tiles for them later, I was contemplating doing a buildcraft/redpower set but I realized they don't pull texturepacks like IC does, so I'll have to wait for those.

But yea I'll make some for those possibly, no promises, but it'll give me something else to work on ;)

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."

• I can try to make some tiles for them later, I was contemplating doing a buildcraft/redpower set but I realized they don't pull texturepacks like IC does, so I'll have to wait for those.

But yea I'll make some for those possibly, no promises, but it'll give me something else to work on ;)

Thanks man. It's getting to the point now, where I can't play IC2 without this pack.

• SUCH AN AWESOME PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gonna download this and play IC2 like a boss!
    While this should definitely be put towards the bottom of your list of priorities, it would be extremely nice to see 32x or higher resolution texture packs.

• SUCH AN AWESOME PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gonna download this and play IC2 like a boss!
    While this should definitely be put towards the bottom of your list of priorities, it would be extremely nice to see 32x or higher resolution texture packs.

If I had a dollar for everytime I've been asked that lol

Its nowhere on the horizon honestly, if someone else wants to make one using mine as a base be my guest.

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."

• Can you make textures for the items and the MFSU AND MFE :)
    Amazing Pack by the way and Loving the transformer and Mass Fabricator textures :thumbup: :thumbup: :)

• Is This still in production.. or has the project been abandoned. Just curious.

Grr thought my post went through.

This texturepack is basically abandoned, all of my time now is consumed with working on my own mod, so I haven't had time to work on the texturepack. I thank you all for your support (its been amazing) but sadly I'm moving onto my own mod. If someone wants the rest of my files they're more than welcome to use them and such, just make sure to give credit where credit is due.

• Okay, I'm gonna take this over when I update to 1.5, which means now. I'll give credit.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• I have been too busy with exams to start on my update on this pack, but I will get around to do it eventually.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!