[128x] Sphax Texture Pack IC² Addon 0.7 [now with MFR, RP2, BC and EE]

• Thanks, you guys are great! And thanks for all your help getting Optifine working on my 1.0 build this morning too!

[EDIT: Quick Note: You guys have some errors on the items sprite sheet - the LapPack should be just to the right of the terraformer blueprints (10,7). Next to that (10,8 ) is where the Iridium Orce chunk should be. Where you have the LapPack (3,15) is actually the CF backpack. And next to the tin wire should be the splitter cable ( 8,12) and the detector cable ( 8,13).

• yea the splitter cables i noticed so far are invisible but when i place them they show up and they look beautiful : )
    nice work, just need to fix the invisible inventory textures

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

• I am convinced you have access to my hard drive, because this is basically every mod I use. Now I have no excuse to not go High-def.

I cannot thank you enough for doing this. (Making the texture pack addon, not going through my hard drive. :D)

Edit: Ad.fly links? Does that not violate the Terms of Service on the original pack?

'Wait! What does that mean?! I can't panic properly unless I know what that means!'
    'Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and... I went ahead anyway.'

• Edit: Ad.fly links? Does that not violate the Terms of Service on the original pack?

As we're in close contact with Sphax - it's okay. ;)

Quote from HeadHunter67

I'm not an artist at all - hell, I'm so clumsy that if I pick up a pencil I'm more likely to draw blood than anything else

• Thanks, you guys are great! And thanks for all your help getting Optifine working on my 1.0 build this morning too!

[EDIT: Quick Note: You guys have some errors on the items sprite sheet - the LapPack should be just to the right of the terraformer blueprints (10,7). Next to that (10,8 ) is where the Iridium Orce chunk should be. Where you have the LapPack (3,15) is actually the CF backpack. And next to the tin wire should be the splitter cable ( 8,12) and the detector cable ( 8,13).

Actually that was my bad. :) We fixed it right after it was noticed. Thanks though! :)

Quote from HeadHunter67

I'm not an artist at all - hell, I'm so clumsy that if I pick up a pencil I'm more likely to draw blood than anything else

• As we're in close contact with Sphax - it's okay. ;)

Okay.

This literally covers almost every single mod I currently have. All I need now is to find high-rez stand-in images for SDK's guns, Railcraft, the rest of PowerCrystal's stuff, and Dawn of the Modern World.

.... Uh, I might have too many mods. :huh:

'Wait! What does that mean?! I can't panic properly unless I know what that means!'
    'Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and... I went ahead anyway.'

• or this:

oh god, while searching for a fitting image I stumbled across SO MANY badass pictures of Batman and Jesus you wouldn't believe it! I am prepared now!

• You, sirs, are stupid.
    Neither is my work awesome nor am I "sweet baby Jezuz". I actually am Batman though. But .... pssshhhhttt! ;) ;) ;)
    Headhunter - would you be able to post that in SirSengir's TexturePack thread on BC? I am too lazy to register over there.

Quote from HeadHunter67

• Headhunter - would you be able to post that in SirSengir's TexturePack thread on BC? I am too lazy to register over there.

You want me to post the link to the pack? Or the image of Batman flying on Superman? :P

• You, sirs, are stupid.
    Neither is my work awesome nor am I "sweet baby Jezuz". I actually am Batman though. But .... pssshhhhttt! ;) ;) ;)
    Headhunter - would you be able to post that in SirSengir's TexturePack thread on BC? I am too lazy to register over there.

It's already taken care of, that's what I'm here for bro... to spread the word and talk to people, we all know you artists don't know poop about how to socialize!

I also made a new Banner for Forestry, since the old one gave me eye cancer. The bad kind of eye cancer!

• Nice banner, pal. And you call me an artist?! Gosh...
    Go spread the word! Holy jeez... :D

Quote from HeadHunter67

• Any chance of getting the 64x repack soon? Also, what would happen if I tried to use your 128x textures with 64x sphax core?

There already are 64x version for all major mods like IC² or RP2. Just check our forums.

Concerning the resolution:

The game shows the full resolution of textures, so if you'd use a 128x texture in a 64x texturepack, everything will be 128. Imagine a a bunch of pictures and a picture frame... If you have a 128x picture, but a 64x frame, you won't be able to show the full picture. So you'll need a 128x picture frame. But then you'll need to stretch the 64x picture to fill the frame.

Hm that sounds kinda stupid, I hope you'll get it. :P

In total, only use 128x textures in your 64x texturepack if your computer can run a 128x texturepack. In which case you should run a 128x texturepack anyways.

• This is the texture pack I've been playing IC/BC/RP with for a couple of months now, and it's great. One question: any chance we could get Tesla coils and teleporters that don't look the same?