[Paid]Developer with Modding experience - Job: Optimizing IC2 Classic EnergyNet

• Hello friends,

I'm looking for a developer that is familiar with forge and that is interested in a job. The IC2 Classic has been lagging my server for a while now and since I'm running on a public modpack that isn't from me, I can't update to the latest version.
    This is why I'm looking for a developer to rewrite/optimize the Energynet code from IC2 Classic.
    This is the main source of lag. More details will follow if interested.

You will be paid well, flatprice or per hour. We will come to an agreement.
    Please comment down below or contact me on Discord / Skype for more information!
    Discord: Rubbertjuh#1376

Thank you for reading my post.

• Official Post

Surely updating IC2 classic to a version that is less laggy would make more sense than rewriting it?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

The version of Speiger's IC2 that Tekkit Legends has in has real problems with things like chunkloading and scaling, but the version it uses is also very old so those bugs have been fixed. Tekkit Legends is also probably the biggest pack that uses any form of IC2 Classic.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.