[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• So if I get the V2 version I would have the same setup as the video with the new GUI and features?

So if I get the V2 version I would have the same setup as the video with the new GUI and features?

YES the Video call "MFFS V2_dev2 preview" not MFFS rev3 ;)

• ModularForceFieldSystemV2_dev4 release please report Bugs .... Main Post extended by Gui info

• Crash when you remove the link card to the security station from a defence station
    error log:

also can someone explain me how the defence station works?

• Crash Confirmed <fixed dev4_1>

The Defence Station in Dev4 works only meaningful in SMP ... damge all player its ID-Card not linked with the Security station
    in the SSP to time useless...

Edited once, last by Thunderdark ().

• theres a graphical bug when the force power bar of the force power generator goes over ~27000000 the bar turns invisible and is displayed empty

and how can i change the position of the tube between midle and front of the generator now that it is a item?

• theres a graphical bug when the force power bar of the force power generator goes over ~27000000 the bar turns invisible and is displayed empty

and how can i change the position of the tube between midle and front of the generator now that it is a item?

THX for the Info...and "MFFS Projektor Dome Upgrade" <-- I know stupid name You will be renamed

I also can't figure out how to make the tube longer. I can make it wider easily, but it won't budge past that initial length.

• I also can't figure out how to make the tube longer. I can make it wider easily, but it won't budge past that initial length.

use "MFFS projector strenght modulator"

• Bug: When using anything but the wall projector and the defense upgrade, the force field does NOT turn red and do damage. Tried circle, sphere, and cube. The force field remains the neutral blue when the defense mod is placed in the projector. But it does still work for the wall mod projector.

Version: Dev4_1 (newest as of this post)

• Just wondering: Why was the nuclear generator force field removed? I quite enjoyed not worrying about my coolant system failing. While the new security part of this mod is awesome, I will miss the reactor shield.

• This looks awesome! Good job! Just one thing, can I have the 1.95b version please? Thanks!

1.97 is backward compatible to 1.95b

Just wondering: Why was the nuclear generator force field removed?

Nuclear power is simply dangerous...The force field is..simply overpowering and for Control look Nuceal Control ist a awesome Mod

Bug: When using anything but the wall projector and the defense upgrade, the force field does NOT turn red and do damage. Tried circle, sphere, and cube. The force field remains the neutral blue when the defense mod is placed in the projector. But it does still work for the wall mod projector.

the "defense upgrade" work in Dev4_1 only for Tube and Wall- Projectors ... circle, sphere, and cube get a own Defence Station base system soon dev5

• on cube the strenght upgrade does nothing and on the sphere the strenght upgrade makes the force field smaller
    is this a bug?

and i tested the new upgrades with a cube force field and locked myself out and when I try to get in again i get the message
    Sucess: access granted
    Fail: Field to Strong >=5 Blocks
    edit: it happens with cube/sphere/tube without upgrades so the update broke the synchron capacitor

on cube the strenght upgrade does nothing and on the sphere the strenght upgrade makes the force field smaller
    is this a bug?

yes it does not work in cube typ projectors..... in sphere he make the walls thicker, so the inside smaller

and i tested the new upgrades with a cube force field and locked myself out and when I try to get in again i get the message
    Sucess: access granted
    Fail: Field to Strong >=5 Blocks
    edit: it happens with cube/sphere/tube without upgrades so the update broke the synchron capacitor

you mean the "MFFS projector strenght modulator" ??

can you make a Screenshot from the GUI und Forcefield through which you want ??

• it happens with every forcefield throught which i want

example

edit: with a sphere it works now but for the other force fields there is this wrong error message
    Can't say if the update dissabled the force field teleport for some force field types and added a bugged message or if the updae simply broke some force field types with the teleport
    edit edit: after trying with the old version it suddenly works with the same setup it didn't worked before. weird
    on a new world it happens again but only in some directions

with this setup the bug only happens in one direction directly above the projector

• Skeleti : acknowledge the error will be fixed in next release

fix: go through ForceField bug
    fix: Cube-Projektrors no longer accept "MFFS projector strenght modulator"