[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Now you have crossed the border of awesomeness.

Wait, so now we can build illusionary buildings without using blocks.
    I got another idea. Illumination upgrade for cube and sphere projectors. Basically, creates full light inside the field.

• I think I've found a bug. If I stick an external ID reader into any of the inventory slots in the Security Station, it completely vanishes - it doesn't get ejected like misplaced addons in other MFFS machines, it just disappears. I'm using IC2 v1.103 and MFFS 2.0.6.0 Beta 12 on a vanilla SMP server.

EDIT: don't know if this one's a bug as well, but if you put a coded power link card in any slot of the Force Power Generator or Modular Projector, it loses its power link when it gets ejected from the machine - it comes out as a plain card.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• This is an Error occurs when I use the MFFS Device on a Bukkit server with mod_ModularForceFieldSystemV2.0.6.1.0_bukkit and industrialcraft2-1.103-mcpc1.2.5-r1.

Usually I am running a bunch of other mods as well but I have tried this on a bukkit server just with IC2 and MFFS. It is the some problem there.

Trying this in Singleplayer will not cause this error.

It only occurs when using a bukkit server.

• seems to be an error with the bukkit port of the IC2 1.103 version
    I adjusted my mod to work around the error and Upload the Bukkit Version

• what does the force field jammer upgrade does? i can't seem to figure out what it does or maybe i overlooked into it.

btw, when i put 7 or more MFFS generator upgrade <capacity> to the force field generator, the capacity % display on top of the generator becomes negative.. in my situation its -78%

what does the force field jammer upgrade does? i can't seem to figure out what it does or maybe i overlooked into it.

prevented ForceField creation if another Generator powert a 2. Projector

btw, when i put 7 or more MFFS generator upgrade <capacity> to the force field generator, the capacity % display on top of the generator becomes negative.. in my situation its -78%

fix and reupload :Industrial Diamond:

• prevented ForceField creation if another Generator powert a 2. Projector

i dunno, it seems not working to me, i use 1 generator and 2 cube projector, 1 projector creates a large cube and 1 projector still creates a small cube inside.

nah i think i got it, each projector must have a different generator to make the jammer work. i built it wrong thats why its not working. when i created a new generator the jammer works and the 'jammed' projector spits out the items (blank card,projector module, etc) and you cant open it's gui, you have to break and replace it.

• i dunno, it seems not working to me, i use 1 generator and 2 cube projector, 1 projector creates a large cube and 1 projector still creates a small cube inside.

put each projector to a own Generator ..as attacker you have no access to the main Generator

• Anyway to defeat a forcefield? They seem kinda undestroyable as long as they have energy.

Nukes? Lots of nukes? Stick mining lasers in RP2 deployers and rapid fire them? (note that I haven't tried any of these)

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Thunderdark, have you considered killing the mobs by marking them as dead instead of dealing damage to them, so they don't drop items? Maybe a different module? I don't really like the random items dropped everywhere.

• Thunderdark, have you considered killing the mobs by marking them as dead instead of dealing damage to them, so they don't drop items? Maybe a different module? I don't really like the random items dropped everywhere.

having trouble picking them up?

• look in the config

forcefieldblockcost=1 // 1 ForcePower peer Block if active
    forcefieldblockcreatemodifier=10 // if a Bllock is Destroy by Player / Explosion... you need 10 time more ForcePower to rebuild

change to 100 or 1000 on you Server

• look in the config

forcefieldblockcost=1 // 1 ForcePower peer Block if active
    forcefieldblockcreatemodifier=10 // if a Bllock is Destroy by Player / Explosion... you need 10 time more ForcePower to rebuild

change to 100 or 1000 on you Server

Ah ok that will make for much more realistic shields. Was wondering already they seemed indestructible xd.

So any explosion will destroy the shield and then it will rebuild at the cost of extra energy? Does the force (not the radius) of the explosion affect the energy drain?