[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Hello, I seem to have a problem with installing Modular Force Field System, Can someone please help?

I am new to this forum and don't know how to add a spoiler tag to put the error code in but here it is:
    39 mods loaded
    Optifine OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_C3

Minecraft Forge 3.3.8.152

FML v2.2.78.153

Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.78.153 for Minecraft 1.2.5

mod_CodeChickenCore : Loaded (minecraft.jar)

mod_MinecraftForge : Loaded (minecraft.jar)

mod_NotEnoughItems : Loaded (minecraft.jar)

mod_ReiMinimap : Loaded (minecraft.jar)

mod_AdvancedMachines : Loaded (AdvancedMachinesClient v1.5.zip)

mod_DoggyTalents : Loaded (DoggyTalents223.zip)

mod_EE : Loaded (EE2ClientV1.4.6.5.jar)

mod_EnderStorage : Loaded (EnderStorage-Client 1.1.3.zip)

mod_IC2NuclearControl : Loaded (IC2NuclearControl_client_v1.1.9b.zip)

mod_InvTweaks : Loaded (InvTweaks-1.41b-1.2.4.zip)

mod_PigbearLaser : Loaded (Laser Mod 1.5.zip)

mod_LogisticsPipes : Loaded (LogisticsPipes-BC3-0.2.5B.zip)

mod_Railcraft : Loaded (Railcraft_Client_5.3.3.zip)

mod_RedPowerControl : Loaded (RedPowerControl-2.0pr5b2.zip)

mod_RedPowerCore : Loaded (RedPowerCore-2.0pr5b2.zip)

mod_RedPowerLighting : Loaded (RedPowerLighting-2.0pr5b2.zip)

mod_RedPowerLogic : Loaded (RedPowerLogic-2.0pr5b2.zip)

mod_RedPowerMachine : Loaded (RedPowerMachine-2.0pr5b2.zip)

mod_RedPowerWiring : Loaded (RedPowerWiring-2.0pr5b2.zip)

mod_RedPowerWorld : Loaded (RedPowerWorld-2.0pr5b2.zip)

mod_SneakyPipes : Loaded (SneakyPipes-0.1.1.zip)

mod_stevescarts : Loaded (Steves Carts 1.4.4.zip)

mod_ThaumCraft : Loaded (ThaumCraft2.1.6d.zip)

mod_WirelessRedstoneAddons : Loaded (WR-CBE Addons-Client 1.2.2.2.zip)

mod_WirelessRedstoneCore : Loaded (WR-CBE Core-Client 1.2.2.1.zip)

mod_WirelessRedstoneRedPower : Loaded (WR-CBE RedPower-Client 1.2.2.1.zip)

mod_BuildCraftCore : Loaded (buildcraft-client-A-core-3.1.5.zip)

mod_BuildCraftBuilders : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-builders-3.1.5.zip)

mod_BuildCraftEnergy : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-energy-3.1.5.zip)

mod_BuildCraftFactory : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-factory-3.1.5.zip)

mod_BuildCraftTransport : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-transport-3.1.5.zip)

mod_BuildCraftSilicon : Loaded (buildcraft-client-C-silicon-3.1.5.zip)

mod_AdditionalPipes : Loaded (buildcraft-client-DA-additionalpipes-3.1.0.zip)

mod_Forestry : Loaded (forestry-client-A-1.4.8.0.jar)

mod_IC2 : Loaded (industrialcraft-2-client_1.97.jar)

mod_CompactSolars : Loaded (mod_compactsolars-client-2.3.2.10.zip)

mod_IronChest : Loaded (mod_ironchests-client-3.6.1.34.zip)

mod_PortalGun : Loaded (portalgun)

mod_AdditionalBuildcraftObjects : Loaded (zbuildcraft-C-additionalbuildcraftobjects-latest.zip)

Minecraft has crashed!

----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 43436804 --------

Generated 8/29/12 5:42 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5

Java: 1.6.0_31, Apple Inc.

VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: Intel HD Graphics 3000 OpenGL Engine version 2.1 APPLE-7.18.11, Intel Inc.

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mod_ModularForceFieldSystemV2/chb/mods/mffs/BlockAreaDefenseStation

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:436)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:592)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onPreLoad(FMLClientHandler.java:193)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:383)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:735)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

Caused by: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mod_ModularForceFieldSystemV2/chb/mods/mffs/BlockAreaDefenseStation

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadModClass(Loader.java:527)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.attemptFileLoad(Loader.java:561)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:419)

... 5 more

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mod_ModularForceFieldSystemV2/chb/mods/mffs/BlockAreaDefenseStation

at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:247)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadModClass(Loader.java:494)

... 7 more

--- END ERROR REPORT a2d0b66f ----------
    I am using Direwolf20's season 4 mods.
    Thank you very much.

• You should add another upgrade similar the camoflauge upgrade in that with this upgrade, everything inside a force field does not get rendered from outside it (obviously only an upgrade only for the area projector, be cool if it would work with the dome upgrade and only hide blocks in the dome... and maybe render water when combined with the underwater upgrade). Also as an added visual effect, blocks inside the field could be made slightly transparent (that's just my opinion), and preferably having blocks in other (cloaked) fields belonging to the same core visible from inside a field.
    I have no idea how difficult it would be to implement this, although you could use the way the sides of glass blocks are not rendered if that side is touching another glss block.

This is just a somewhat complicated method of suggesting force fields should be able to act as cloaking devices.

• Hey all,

I've been tinkering with forcefields happily on my tekkit server for a while now, and after sealing my tower off from the rest of the world via force fields, I started getting dropped with a "java.io.ioexception: bad packet id 223" message clientside whenever I get close enough to the tower for the chunks it's on to load. Have to delete the player .dat file, or I can't log into the server. It worked fine while I built the tower, and even when I tested everything. Only when I left it running and walked away to clear some ground did it become a problem. Any ideas?

Oh, exact packet ID changes every other time I attempt to log in, more or less.

• When I place an MFFS Force Power Gen. V2 there is no slot to make a Power Link card. Is this a bug or have I done something wrong?
    I am running IC2 1.97 and MFFS 2.0.6.1.0

Thanks.

• When I place an MFFS Force Power Gen. V2 there is no slot to make a Power Link card. Is this a bug or have I done something wrong?
    I am running IC2 1.97 and MFFS 2.0.6.1.0

Thanks.

use MFFS Card <blank> on Generator/SecurityStation to get MFFS Card <Power Link> / MFFS Card <Security Station Link> :thumbup:

• use MFFS Card on Generator/SecurityStation to get MFFS Card / MFFS Card :thumbup:</power></blank>

That's exactly what I was trying to do but the interface has changed since Direwolf20's last spotlight.

I didn't understand your instruction and accidentally got the card I needed. It would have been helpful to know you meant "right-click a blank MFFS Card on the MFFS Generator."

Edit: I am trying to use this in conjunction with a mob farm, is there any way to allow mobs to fall through the force-field? Alternately, could a special upgrade be added to make this useful for a mob trap?

... although I could try using the dome option in combination with a flushing spawn trap... Success!

How would you turn off the ForceField from the outside? Maybe we could have something like the remote in IC1.

use Wireless Redstone ;) ...... to get in Use a MFFS Force Field Synchron Capacitor.....

• Hi Thunderdark! This is Calclavia from Universal Electricity. I replied to your mail you sent me in the Forge forum mail but it seems that you missed it. You are more than welcome to write a version of your mod for UE. If you've got any questions, post them in the Dicussion board in Universal Electricity's forum.

• probably a stupid question but i cant open the mffs remote reactor link, i have tried right click along with other things and it wont open wich sucks because it is cool, how do i do it or what am i doing wrong

• probably a stupid question but i cant open the mffs remote reactor link, i have tried right click along with other things and it wont open wich sucks because it is cool, how do i do it or what am i doing wrong

wrong Version MFFS V2.0 have on "remote reactor link"..

• Modular Force Field System V 2.1 is now Opensource (GNU Public License v3.0).

You can find code repository at https://github.com/Thunderdark/ModularForceFieldSystem
    Version 2.1 is the new Version for MC 1.3 it is still in Development.
    I will Upload "Release Build" here to Download.
    i will Use the Github Wiki for documentation soon...
    I you have Issues or found Bugs post it here or use Github "Issues"

• Big question of the day Thunderdark do you think UE support is coming soon and do you also think this is going to start being built on its own making us not have to wait for IC to update?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• So how does it work? I open it and throw my card in Master ID. Then I take "Friend A"'s cfrd and give him Full Access. And if I want to give someone only ability to walk thru fields?