[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Version 2.2.8.1.17b:

fix: server crash Defence Station (ConcurrentModificationException)

Update: UE API to 1.2.0 need if you use Universal Electricity Version 1.2.0+
    Update: Como System work with more Blocks (mod)..not 100% graphic errors possible if mod Block not use the default renderer or have Meta data
    add: MFFS MultiTool <Guide> <--to time very empty will expand it step by step

change: Monazite Ore we generated more by default
    change: Monazite Ore smeltnow = 5->4 Forcecium....use Macelator = 10->8 Forcecium
    change: Forcecium Amplifier from 50000 -> 10000

• hey thunderdark new 17b is crashing on load when using basiccomponents_v1.2.0.291

v13b works fine however.

• Version 2.2.8.1.17c:

only need if you use Universal Electricity fix crash Version 1.2.0

• Hello,
    I found a bug with the cammo upgrade. It seems to "remember" what the last item was that was placed in to disguise the forcefield.
    MFFS 2.2.8.1.17c
    -mrkirby153

Version .17c is definitely working better, but for some reason it keeps logging "4000" to the console. Not sure why.

8|ignore a littel debug message...forgotten of remove

I found a bug with the cammo upgrade. It seems to "remember" what the last item was that was placed in to disguise the forcefield.

Jup..fix in next Version

• :?: need some more info ....

the cube module do not have a roof

is not very usefull..

• Version 2.2.8.1.17c
    While charging the MFFS compact forcicium cell in the extractor, you cannot put forcicium in the upper slot, and charging it does not consume one unit of forcicium but the amount of forcicium that represents 10k force energy.

• A small suggestion:

It would be useful to have a player detector block that uses a relatively small amount of energy, but emits a redstone signal when a player (or NPC - configurable) enters within an (upgradable) radius. That way you could rig your forcefield to only turn on if an intruder comes close, reducing the need to keep it running 24/7 for protection.

• Also, a quick question:

Does the energy used my the forcefield depend on the radius of the field or the number of blocks contained within? E.g. will a sphere of diameter 21 use less or the same amount of energy as a cube with the same diameter (e.g. 21x21x21)?

• Version 2.2.8.1.17c
    While charging the MFFS compact forcicium cell in the extractor, you cannot put forcicium in the upper slot, and charging it does not consume one unit of forcicium but the amount of forcicium that represents 10k force energy.

:?: Work fine for me Extractor top centerslot put forcicium or forcicium cell in to use.....top right Slot put forcicium cell for charge from Energy

• Also, a quick question:

Does the energy used my the forcefield depend on the radius of the field or the number of blocks contained within? E.g. will a sphere of diameter 21 use less or the same amount of energy as a cube with the same diameter (e.g. 21x21x21)?

energy used = amount of forcefield blocks * Typ factor

• Bats Bats Bats. Are they passive or they even got any kind of hooks yet? I want to make sure they squeak in suffering no more!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Bats Bats Bats. Are they passive or they even got any kind of hooks yet? I want to make sure they squeak in suffering no more!

i can add Bats to hostile NPC list :D kill with NPC Upgrade in Projector

• Here are some screenshots
    Can't drop forcicium in this slot while there is a cell on the right:
    http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad128/wormz0001/01.jpg

Supplied with bc power, it gets free forcicium out of nowhere
    http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad128/wormz0001/02.jpg

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad128/wormz0001/03.jpg

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad128/wormz0001/04.jpg

Btw I'm using forge 436 and bc 3.2.2

• i can add Bats to hostile NPC list :D kill with NPC Upgrade in Projector

I been using the defence station the most but yeah bats are FING annoying lol. Their squeak squeak is killing me haha. Also amazing job on the rewrite for defence station. I love it a lot.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.