[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Could you make an upgrade of the focusmatrix that draws EU from the forcepower battery thing rather than requiring an item to get in your base? since not all servers have chest protection, it seems counter-intuitive to need to protect a chest with the key to get past the force field surrounding the chest. i would also love to use this on a ftb raid server without needing to hide my key in an unprotected chest somewhere. sorry if this was added as of 1.4, i saw the focusmatrix on an outdated vis.

• Half-slabs or stairs or any other transparent block or is flagged non-spawnable (Aluminum blocks or xycraft blocks / bricks if you have it). Or light. Endermen still follow regular hostile mob spawning rules in that regard. Using forcefields and/or security stations only I'd say get more power generation as my only suggestion. Lol.

If your problem is endermen filling up all your hostile mob spaces, just build the machine really far away from the main island. you could make a lighted/xycraft brick path their or use ic2's teleporters to get their. 200 blocks is enough to prevent existing endermen from using up your mob slots as long as you don't get any spawning on the path their.

• 128 blocks if you want to get technical. At 128 blocks from the player mobs despawn the instant they spawn. At 144 blocks no mobs will spawn ever. However upon placing even one block at light level 7 or below at that distance (in the end or in a void space) if the player moves 16 blocks away something will spawn. But this is really rather off-topic now.

On topic, congrats on the release Thunderdark. Will update this if/when I migrate to 1.4.6.

• Could you make an upgrade of the focusmatrix that draws EU from the forcepower battery thing rather than requiring an item to get in your base? since not all servers have chest protection, it seems counter-intuitive to need to protect a chest with the key to get past the force field surrounding the chest. i would also love to use this on a ftb raid server without needing to hide my key in an unprotected chest somewhere. sorry if this was added as of 1.4, i saw the focusmatrix on an outdated vis.

in currect Version

focusmatrix

-> MFFS Mutlitool <Fieldtransporter>

chest protection

-> add a Security Storge very protected chest

hide my key in an unprotected chest

-> keys now stored in Security Station have a Big new Inventory

• I will give this a try soon btw Thunder. But for some reason a lot of players get hit by the area defence system even set to NPC only on borders. Not death but sort of like what it was for myself when the chunk got unloaded for the security station. Accept this time security station was right there. It seems that the checking system got a bit of a typo I guess and causes a slight pulse of damage before saying ohh hes fine. (2.2.8.1.17c)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I will give this a try soon btw Thunder. But for some reason a lot of players get hit by the area defence system even set to NPC only on borders. Not death but sort of like what it was for myself when the chunk got unloaded for the security station. Accept this time security station was right there. It seems that the checking system got a bit of a typo I guess and causes a slight pulse of damage before saying ohh hes fine. (2.2.8.1.17c)

hi Kane Hart',

Defence Station Scann the Area <waring> independent from Action Mode...and hit all player without rights which penetrate into the area + send a chat massage "You in scan range of bla bla ;-)"
    is not a Bug ...is deliberate. give security for player they always know that they in range of a DefenceStation...whose mod the owner may change at any time

I'm trying to create a very large dome (4 large domes fused together). But every time I power the second projector, it burns out. Can anyone help me?

with Version... can you make picture from projectors Gui

• hi Kane Hart',

Defence Station Scann the Area independent from Action Mode...and hit all player without rights which penetrate into the area + send a chat massage "You in scan range of bla bla ;-)"
    is not a Bug ...is deliberate. give security for player they always know that they in range of a DefenceStation...whose mod the owner may change at any time

Sounds great, I never been able to see it myself since I'm the only one running one for our community city. Does it actually do any damage of any kind? It sounded like people might of been getting a short burst of damage. I'm going have to ask them again since we had like 3-4 defenders overlayed it sounded nasty. No big deal anyways since I added them all to the list.

I can't wait to update I'm pretty much short on 2 mods now then 1.4.6 :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I'm using version 2.2.8.1.17c because some of my mods are not updated to 1.4.6.

What am I doing wrong? AS stated before, I using that version because some of my mods are not updated yet.

• 2.2.8.1.17c have a error all projectors have a Jammer upgrade default...
    if you Projector have different Capacitor you have a problem

• So, if I link to the same capacitor, it should work?

Will there be an update to this to fix that problem for 1.4.5? Or did you just make one for 1.4.6.

Noticed another problem: I just created another large dome and it's taking a tremendous amount of time to appear and unite with the first dome.

One last thing: if there's no way to power this thing using EU, can you make an EU to FE converter?

• Furious1964

So, if I link to the same capacitor, it should work?

Yes

Will there be an update to this to fix that problem for 1.4.5? Or did you just make one for 1.4.6.

no more update for 1.4.5

One last thing: if there's no way to power this thing using EU, can you make an EU to FE converter?

No 8)

Noticed another problem: I just created another large dome and it's taking a tremendous amount of time to appear and unite with the first dome.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: mathematics..a sphere 64 radius..has a surface ~ 50000 blocks !! his take time to create...with the jammer bug every block need a check take same cpu ticks

• Thanks for letting me know. *sigh* Going to have a difficult time powering such a large field. Hope I can find enough Forcicium.

Thanks for letting me know. *sigh* Going to have a difficult time powering such a large field. Hope I can find enough Forcicium.

Create a Compact Forcicum Cell and a Extractor place the Cell in right top slot and add lot of EU -> create Forcicum for you

• First :Marry Xmas

Question : i there any wiki or info about the current version of MFFS, seems like the author is suffering from the common dev sickness of not having info on his mod available to us ?

Why this question : I am trying to get the defence station working to kill NPC's, but fail to do so ... i have a link card inside to my capacitor, a security card and NPC kill setting, yet mobs still spawn and kill me. What am i doing wrong, what have i forgotten? (no info n the defence station, so its guesswork)

• Marry Xmas ALL

ThunderDark add option to pulverize (Thermal Expansion) Monazit ore? or even place in rock crusher (Railcraft)?

maybe...work on some new if done..look into Thermal Expansion/Railcraft and add it.

Why this question : I am trying to get the defence station working to kill NPC's, but fail to do so ... i have a link card inside to my capacitor, a security card and NPC kill setting, yet mobs still spawn and kill me. What am i doing wrong, what have i forgotten? (no info n the defence station, so its guesswork)

have you add a redstone signal or use the Switch tool ? <block red = online>