CropSticks

• Hi everyone,

I'm just starting discovering industrial craft, and i'm stuck with a ... basic element, the CropSticks

I see everywhere in the tutorials that to craft one, i need wooden sticks in this form :

X_X
    X_X
    ___

And i so this too :

___
    X_X
    X_X

But none of these are giving me CropSticks, what am i missing ?

All other crafts i tried from industrial craft seems to be working except this basic one and i don't understand why

Thanks in advance for your help
    ( sorry for my english )

• Official Post

Presuming you're using IC2 for 1.8+, crops haven't been fully ported yet, so you can't make them.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• thanks for the info Chocohead. I looked in the IC2 .jar when i couldn't craft cropsticks for 1.10.2 and saw that there was a TODO for the crafting recepie so I hope you dev's have the chance to fix that soon. I really need to start crossbreeding to get my IC2 productivity up, but for now a Rubber Tree farm and the Miner will have to suffice.

• I think there's a development build of Forestry for 1.10.2. Does anybody know if the Rubber Plantation works in that build to allow automated harvesting of sticky resin? (since stickreed is obviously not available due to the lack of cropsticks)