[1.9.4+] Reinforcement

• I'm just keeping the API as open as possible regarding what people can do with it while still having it easy to use. Making it side- and source/sink compatible isn't something, that makes it harder to use, but it makes it more powerful. I won't promise anything regarding use in IC2.

Thats a lie! 100% LIE! When i ask you guys to do improvements that everyone could need (and not just for ic2classic) you ignore it

• Official Post

Speiger has a Point, he suggested this thing MONTHS ago and you guys just ignored him.

That's a lie too. He suggested a long list that has been growing over the months. Adding things takes time, and his suggestions have never been totally ditched if they're given in a useful way. IC2 is in a better place than then too, there was still lots to port whilst there's just crops to go now.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• So I'm working on next update. I have made few changes to idea of addon:

• It's now named QCE, which means QuantumCatsExpansion. Or anything else you want that abbreviates to this letters.
    • It will be split in mostly independent modules. E.g. like BuildCraft or ThermalExpansion "shards" after fourth version. Original "Reinforcement" is now one of modules.
    • Module "Exploration" will contain that volcanoes I posted before and, perhaps, other things. Need interesting and beautiful places to build your base? So, you know where to find it...
    • And actually the addon main module "Technology".

As usually, some indev screenshots:

:Industrial Diamond:

His Superior Darkness Earl Cat blesses everybody who reads this with aroma of catnip and bergamot. :Industrial Diamond:

• QuantumCatsSolutions Inc. proudly presents

MACERATRON-F-902

a new word in a world of maceration!

Have you ever feel that most macerators available on market are too weak for you purposes?

That 80 Gibbl of Maceratron-E-902 model is not enough?

With Even More advanced technologies we've designed new Even More amazing Maceratron-F-902!

This next deity of your industrial kitchen can crush, mill, chop, shred and murder everything to high-quality crumble in few seconds!

With new system of acceleration that achieves speed up to 10000 RPM creating effective pressure of more than 800 Gibbl,

it makes anything as easy as vegetable salad!*

In addition to that, it's so hot that you can smelt your meal just on its casing!

Alone it can heat small scientific station for years!**

* provided with enough amount of coolant. QCE Solutions Inc. is not liable for any damage caused by incorrect usage or not enough supply of coolant

including but not limited to explosions, melting processed resources, creating fire and magnetic interference of more than 9000 Tddf.

**result of scientific calculation and not real world experiment.

His Superior Darkness Earl Cat blesses everybody who reads this with aroma of catnip and bergamot. :Industrial Diamond:

Edited once, last by Reoseah ().