[IC2 Exp][1.10.x] Advanced Machines - It's all new

• Official Post

Not sure if this was intended or not, but searching in JEI with @advanced only pulls up the Sharpened Iron Plate. All the other machines you've added are under the IC2 main label, which is a little confusing when I'm looking to see what specifically you added.

Not really much I can do about that, the way the tile entity using blocks are made goes through IC2's system which then gets them marked as IC2's.

This can be fixed by subclassing AdvShapedRecipe and returning new ItemStack[9]; as getContainerItems();

Indeed it would, fixed in the upcoming update.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I must say, I love these mods you worked on. Been using them since 1.7, updated from 1.9 just because of them :whistling:
    Thx for your work!

• Official Post

Thanks, I'll include it next version.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I'm not seeming to get any sounds from any of the machines like the Rotary Macerator or the Singularity Compressor. The tier 1 versions make sounds, but after I upgraded them to their advanced versions, no sounds.

This is using the latest IC2 and latest version of the Advanced Machine mod.

Is there a config option somewhere that I'm not seeing to enable them?

• Official Post

The previous versions of Advanced Machines didn't have sounds (the code for it was there, but it's all commented out), and people only seem to ever complain when mentioning sounds, so I never bothered. I suppose I can add sound to the machines though.

I see this too much.

• If it would make it easier, maybe a config option to enable/disable sounds, if you feel inclined to add them. That way those who don't want the sounds can disable them.

• Official Post

That's probably the best option, I guess I could even just use the value of IC2's sound setting.

I see this too much.

• Hi~
    Please see 31#

Can you give me permission to repost This Mod to MCBBS(A popular China Forum - www.mcbbs.net)?I wish more people know the best mod~

• Official Post

The best mod since GregTech yesterday? :P

Either way I suppose you can, providing you put a link back here with an explanation how it's not actually your mod.

I see this too much.

• Chinese people have a problem with english grammar and similar things. A while ago I had some chinese person who claimed to be working for a microsoft subsidiary contact me, but that person didn't answer to my reply meaning it was a fake. Not to mention that the PM seemed wonky from the get go.

Machine translator?
    Either way, from what I know, there are just few chinese-speaker that keeping active on ic2 forum. Perhaps it's time for me to re-stick on ic2 forum now...

转载中请稍候

Sadly you are not the only Chinese-speaker here

• 3TUSK!!

• Am I correct, when i remember some port of this mod which allowed to usage of overclocker upgrades?

Anyway. I would really love to use them. Maybe add a flipswitch in the config? (I know that it also requires an implementation)