[IC2 Exp][1.10.x] Advanced Solar Panels v4.0.4 - Hey I remember that!

• Official Post

Now it works, we were faulty: the mod wasn't loaded serverside but only clientside

Good to see you got it working :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Chocohead I get these warnings when loading the server, do you think it's ok or can I fix them?

[22:06:42] [Server thread/WARN] [advanced_solar_panels]: Skipping line 27 as the output (OreDict:dustChrome) cannot be resolved

[22:06:42] [Server thread/WARN] [advanced_solar_panels]: Skipping line 28 as the output (OreDict:ingotChrome) cannot be resolved

[22:06:42] [Server thread/WARN] [advanced_solar_panels]: Skipping line 29 as the output (OreDict:gemCertusQuartz) cannot be resolved

[22:06:42] [Server thread/WARN] [advanced_solar_panels]: Skipping line 30 as the output (OreDict:ingotNickel) cannot be resolved

[22:06:42] [Server thread/WARN] [advanced_solar_panels]: Skipping line 33 as the output (OreDict:ingotPlatinum) cannot be resolved

[22:06:42] [Server thread/INFO] [advanced_solar_panels]: Load complete, successfully loaded 17 out of 22.

• Official Post

That's to be expected, there's recipes that are dependent on other mods which will just be ignored if the mods aren't there.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Hi, thank you for giving us such an enjoyable mod! I have been playing it from 1.7.10 and every time I had this mod in my server!

A question is, I'm currently considering using the latest version of MC which is 1.11.2. Could you please tell me if you are going to develop the 1.11 version of this mod? Thanks a lot!

• Official Post

1.11 will come eventually. The port itself shouldn't be that much work, but time is definitely the limiting factor. There's still a final 1.10 port coming first (at least a release of the start of it anyway).

I see this too much.

• 1.11 will come eventually. The port itself shouldn't be that much work, but time is definitely the limiting factor. There's still a final 1.10 port coming first (at least a release of the start of it anyway).

Hi, is the mod open source? If it is, can I help you to upgrade the mod to 1.11.2? Really want to play this mod~

• Official Post

I've got the code compiling now, the assets still all need renaming and probably a bit more testing, but it's much closer than it was a few days ago.

I see this too much.

• Hey Chocohead,

Didn't know where to put this so I'll ask here, can I use your mod in a modpack ? It's a "kitchen-sink" type modpack, made for 1.10.2.

I'll give you the link if you want,

Thanks in advance,

-Oraia

• Hey,

I didn't see any real bug report sections so I'll put it here. Firstly, love your mod. The solar helms are amazing. However, there seems to be a small bug. In the most recent version of Age of Engineering your Advanced Solar Helmet's texture it broke. It renders a black box and that's it, not even the same shade as the rest of the nano suit. No other colors. Just completely black. The energy part works, just the texture seems broken. The other two solar helms based off of the quantum suit from you mod seem fine on the other hand though. The mod version is up to date (4.0.4) Thanks for the mod, anyways!

• Hello! I don't know how to drain the EU from my solar helmet, I can't make the Ultimate solar helmet if my current Hybrid Solar Panel Helmet is full on Energy. it won't let me craft the USH (RECIPE: USP over HSPH)

• Official Post

Hello! I don't know how to drain the EU from my solar helmet, I can't make the Ultimate solar helmet if my current Hybrid Solar Panel Helmet is full on Energy. it won't let me craft the USH (RECIPE: USP over HSPH)

It shouldn't matter how charged the helmet is, the power should be able to transfer into the new one. I'll take a look to make sure the recipe is expecting the things.

I see this too much.

• Posted a screenshot, it's waiting approval.

EDIT: The hybrid solar panel only displays 0EU in the crafting recipe, so that's why I believe what I believe.

EDIT2: Ummm 26/27 durability, wait what.. -_-

• Hi. I'm new here. Just a little question.

In the modpack I'm playing (Craft of the Titans) the Quantum Solar Panel generates 8192 eu/t in daytime, but can only output 2048 eu/t. Obviously something is wrong here. I wanted to change that in config, but there is no line for that. I looked around the forums and deduce that there was in some older version, since some guy replied and pasted his config. It's missing in the new one, and even though I added it, it didn't do a thing. Please help. :x

I got the newest version 4.0.4.

Config looks like this:

solars {

I:AdvancedSPGenDay=24

I:AdvancedSPGenNight=4

I:AdvancedSPStorage=32000

I:AdvancedSPTier=1

I:HybrydSPGenDay=112

I:HybrydSPGenNight=24

I:HybrydSPStorage=100000

I:HybrydSPTier=2

I:QuantumSPGenDay=8191

I:QuantumSPGenNight=2048

I:QuantumSPStorage=10000000

I:QuantumSPTier=4

I:UltimateHSPGenDay=1024

I:UltimateHSPGenNight=256

I:UltimateHSPStorage=1000000

I:UltimateHSPTier=3

}

• Official Post

I:QuantumSPTier=4

If you increase that to 5 then it will up the output to 8192 EU/t

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Do you have any plans to update to 1.12+?

There's a merged port with Advanced Machines and Gravisuite that was used for BTM, but that's not been split back out yet to allow Advanced Solars to be used on its own.

I see this too much.