[IC2 Exp][1.10.x] Gravitation Suite v3.0.0 - The last of the three

• Official Post

Uh.. How would I craft the lappack if it's not available in IC2 Exp anymore..?

Uhhhh small oversight, although the Ultimate Lappack being made with an Energy Pack is almost as strange.

Why player takes damage when there is a radioactive item in inventory when a player is in gravi armor? (bad english i know=) )

with quantum armor this is not

It was

IC2 doesn't have an API for marking armour as radiation protective, that is planned to be added though

crashes with latest Ic2 release

estebes moved a pair of enums internally which has broken the tools, should be a quick fix

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Well, im kinda new here, but i wanted to ask you something, why did you remove the slowfall/crative flight from the GravitationSuit? It was the best part of the item, you could use it to easly build while in mid-air. I think that everyone loved it. So please, im begging you in all the begging ways of the begging people... add it back. As it is now, it's just a glorified (and extremely expensive) jetpack :(

• Hey,

The quantum bodyarmor doesn't charge my tools, that's not logic cause the Advanced Nano Chestplate and Avanced Jetpack both can charge tools. I was expecting for this quantum bodyarmor to act as an advanced version as the recipe is more expensive.

• Hello.

There appears to be a bug with the armor values of the advanced suits, and seems to double the values than normal when they are charged

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

when uncharged the armor seems to provide the usual armor as if it was charged

would really appreciate a fix for this, and thanks again for this wonderful mod!

Edit: this problem also persists in the solar helmets from your advanced solar panels addon. A fix for that would also be appreciated.

• Official Post

Looks like a feature to me ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Hey, a guy I know experienced a crash with your mod, could you look into it?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/att…06-26_15.01.20-client.txt

Thanks.

You need to update IC2 (or use a previous version of GraviSuite)

I see this too much.

• Can you add 2.x.x versions of the mod to curse

• I used Gravitation Suite 3.1.1 (In MC 1.12.2) and ran into some problems.

1: 'GraviChestPlate' can't close HUD with 'H'.

2: 'Ultimate Lappack' exists an invalid recipe without "Advanced Lappack" in the middle for JEI.

3: 'Ultimate Lappack' can't use 'M' + 'Right Click' switch mode, can't charge its armor.

• Hey Chocohead,

Thank you for 3.1.1 version of gravisuite! Could you please help with this crash MC 1.12.2 ? https://pastebin.com/6AzC7Nk9

I see the changelog "Supports IC2 versions 113+ (at the expense of 112-)" and I tried to use various versions of IC2 (from 112 to latest beta industrialcraft-2-2.8.188-ex112.jar) but have no positive result. Also I tried to run with more new versions of Forge - no result. Could you advise for fix, please?

Best regards.