Server: Moderncraft [IndustrialCraft² + RedPower2]

• IGN: 5225225
    I am quite new to IC, but have plenty of good ideas that could make a amazing building. I am friendly, and have been admin of 3 servers. I am not a greifer where you aren't supposed to.

I am quite new to IC, but have plenty of good ideas that could make a amazing building. I am friendly, and have been admin of 3 servers. I am not a greifer where you aren't supposed to.

Where are you supposed to be a griefer. xD

Have a nice day! Einen schönen Tag noch! Buona giornata! Passez une bonne journée! 有一個很好的一天!素敵な一日を! Хорошего дня!

• (ign) Ross498
    i was in your server earlier today and i see you added buildcraft
    and i would appreciate being able to rejoin because it was a fun server

• One question:
    I got buildcraft 2.2.2 working on my computer, but don't have a config file. Do we need to install the config? If so, how?

Also, why do we need a new map again? Unlike industrialcraft, buildcraft do not introduce any new resources. (Well, besides oil) Of course, I haven't been playing too long and won't mind a map reset either; just don't prefer it.

Best Regards.
    Mook

5225225... Definetly not some kind of hacker name. :)

• Hi its me, I have tried to get in today and it says I'm not whitelisted, and I was whitelisted this weekend, my friend Tydiel is still whitelisted, could you please add me back on the whitelist? Cheers :thumbup:

• Guten Tag!
    Finally IC^2 is out am I right?
    Well, my cousin and I have been looking for AGES for an IndustrialCraft server and I think that this one might be the one for us. Too many times have we logged on to a server that says "NO GRIEFING!!!" in the rules and what do we find? A bunch of griefers on a non-whitelisted server with Admins frantically scurrying around trying to undo the damage. Well, i think we finally can settle down. So please, give us a chance? Our IGN's: Warriorcat49 theHAWKsEYE
    <:)>

We will not grief, or otherwise ignore the rules, i have only griefed once, and that was only because the Admins said that they didnt care, and because the guy had been a total jerk to me. I will not do that anymore though.

EDIT: Please PM me via my profile if you let me in! Thank You!

• I really hope that we can get the town onto a new map. But if you can't, I'd prefer a new map, myself. We'll be slow getting started, but it won't take long before we're on our feet (particularly if we work together). Also, I've been looking at buildcraft and it seems to me that it will force us to spread out a little bit anyway.

• One more question:

Does this server have online mode enabled? I have a friend who is relatively new to minecraft in general, and is not sure if he is willing to buy it. I would like to get him to try IC2 and this server, but obviously if online mode is enabled its cool too.

His in game name is "DeAd_BlItZ".

Best Regards,
    Mook

• 1) To let him play that means the server is not following terms and conditions due to lettin a illegal copy of the game use the server

2) it opens the server up to anyone thats not whitelisted as to let him on he will connect to a server with the name Player so that would need whitelisting, anyone can get on then by not logging into minecraft

3) it's not like its a expensive game

AS FOR THOSE THAT CAN'T CONNECT

Feanturi3 is adding Buildcraft 2.2.2 and tryin to import the town area into the new map, no one will be whitelisted at the moment to keep items safe if it works
    The server should be open again later either if its a new map and we all start again, or if we get the old map back