[IC2 Exp][1.7.10]EnergyAdditions addon

• Hello!

I`m back! Here is my old thread: click

I decided to continue work on the addon and I hope you will like the changes. In this version added new blocks, items, ores and more. So let`s see.

What`s new:

Features:
    - flexible config
    - Option to disable iridium spawning in dungeons
    - OreDict support for recipes (you can use this with GregTech 5 and 6)
    - Two kinds of translation
    - Recipes with Energy ore and without ore;

Credits:
    Thanks my friend, for this beautiful shield rendering!

License:
    If you want to modify or change this addon, or do something with it, pls contact me on this forum.

Curse link

Below you can download the latest beta version of EnergyAdditions. Waiting for your feedback, it's important to me!

The latest version: EnergyAdditions_beta_3.4.2_Stable

P.s. and i`m sorry for my bad English:)

• Official Post

Looks cool, you might want to fix the image links for the energy shield and sabres though

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Potential bugreport:
    -Charger 4 items in a row and then removing the energy. That could turn into that you run into -EU
    -Charger that can charge other blocks checks every tick for the Blocks. It should cache the TileEntities and look if they are valid and if the coordinates are chunkloaded. (Because You cause chunk flickerring with that)

• Thanks.
    About first potential bug, i couldn`t get -EU. I think it works good
    About charger, i fixed it so now it wont work if machine is not loaded. You will need to load charger and machine to get it work