Suggestion: Electric Wrench sprite.

• New Electric Wrench sprite:

Click on pic for better look!

Just put this file into ".../.minecraft/mods/industrialcraft-2-client_1.15.jar/ic2/sprites".
    For IC2 1.15
    By Zodiak69 ^^

PS: includes Sticky Resin and Rubber fixes.

Yep, I am from Russia, and yep, my english isn't good enough...
    So if.. if you dare to laugh of me, I.. I will find you and destroy with all our Soviet nuclear bombs, bwahahaha!
    Naah, I'm just kidding ^^ ... not. :|

• Yeah the default was sorta tacky

And reminds me something.. wrong (my silly imagination):

:sleeping:

So if.. if you dare to laugh of me, I.. I will find you and destroy with all our Soviet nuclear bombs, bwahahaha!

• A much, much better sprite, in my opinion, even though I can see why the old sprite is as it is, since it fits the theme of the chainsaw and drill.

If anything, it should be colored bronze to match the tool you make it out of. Annnnnnd maybe redesign the Drill and Chainsaw to fit this model. :D

'Wait! What does that mean?! I can't panic properly unless I know what that means!'
    'Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and... I went ahead anyway.'

• A much, much better sprite, in my opinion, even though I can see why the old sprite is as it is, since it fits the theme of the chainsaw and drill.

If anything, it should be colored bronze to match the tool you make it out of. Annnnnnd maybe redesign the Drill and Chainsaw to fit this model. :D

Thanks!
    I made "Refined Iron colour" cuz bronze colour not good looks with those red energy pixels. Anyway, it's wery easy to recolour if you want.
    And :Refined Iron: already is in recipe of :Electronic Circuit:, so.. I think it's ok.
    I really don't know, how :Chainsaw: and :Mining Drill: should look (better than now), so I haven't problems with them :rolleyes:

• As people could guess, the Electric Wrench was a testing sprite designed by me :3 If you permit we'll gladly take your sprite as official replacement.

Right now... you made some person... half a world away... happy. ;(
    Yes, of course, I don't mind! :thumbup:

• I like the shape of the new one but why would adding a bat and circuit make the outside suddenly silver/gray. Maybe make the base bronze color?

Have a nice day! Einen schönen Tag noch! Buona giornata! Passez une bonne journée! 有一個很好的一天!素敵な一日を! Хорошего дня!

• I like the sprite but I have to agree, it should atleast be a mix between bronze and the refined iron color you have cuurrently

• I like the sprite but I have to agree, it should atleast be a mix between bronze and the refined iron color you have cuurrently

Mix them? But I dunno how and.. why :huh:
    Make only handle bronze color, or vice-versa?

• Mix them? But I dunno how and.. why :huh:
    Make only handle bronze color, or vice-versa?http://lingvopro.abbyyonline.c…sa&srcLang=ru&destLang=en

Ok, I made 3 variations, and all they looks awful:

First is better:

• Mix them? But I dunno how and.. why :huh:
    Make only handle bronze color, or vice-versa?

Blend the colors.
    Take the gray-blueish color of refined iron and make it more orange.
    --
    Heyhey, I even did it for you :D
    Though, it became a very weird color: 0xCE947E
    R: 206
    G: 148
    B: 126

It would look even more awkward than those 3 examples you have there...

Lets just say that it is a refined iron coating... anyway, other stuff like the fuel cans become green when crafted, so why can't yours look awesome when upgraded?

"First is better:"
    agreed.