Add switch jetpack on/off functionality for jetpack-attached armor

• Permanent active jetpack makes expensive armor with expensive attachment plate too situational.

And swapping attached/unattached bodies is, well, meh.

Sneak+ModeSwitch hotkey would be gr8 (if it is not used somewhere already).

• An off switch is a critical functionality for any jetpack, yes. Without an off switch I'd rather wear no jetpack at all, and only pull it out of storage for long-distance journeys.

• Do not forget to autodisable the Jetpack whenever you ride a Boat or Horse because you wont fly in those situations!

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Disabling it if you were riding anything seems like a more comprehensive solution than just hardcoding boats and horses.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.