G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• Please re-open the server... *sad face*
    If it's never going to re-open tho, please send me a link to a similar ic2 war server.

• Well, we all had great times on this server and I would like to start out by thanking Mensrea for hosting the server. He was never obliged to host the server in the first place, and he was hosting it out of the kindness of his heart. He was the best administrator I have ever known, and if I could say, friend. Mensrea was always helpful and had to put up with a lot of shit that he didn't need. Thank you for the chance to be a part of this great community and the chance to know such a great person. I wish you a many good days to come, and hopefully in the future, minecraft becomes a realistic environment to host your server.

• Its been great, Sucks that it has to end so fast though thanks mens O: you hosted a great server and it sucks to see a few people ruin it.

• Its been like two days and your giving up on Mens already? Seriously? Seems like a lot of things could've happened that could've resulted in the server being down. So don't give up hope. I don't believe Mens is the type of person to just close a server down without notifying anyone. Look at the past few times. Did he just shut it down when there were still people playing on it? Nooooooooooooooope!

Still believe Mens is out there, somewhere and that you guys shouldn't start assuming that the server got shutdown. Two days. Its not enough, be more partient. :)
    :Uranium Ingot: :Uranium Ingot: :Uranium Ingot: Uranium Rations for All! :Uranium Ingot: :Uranium Ingot: :Uranium Ingot:

• As much as i loved the server and hope that mens will bring it back online soon, i can't help thinking that it won't (especialy after that post).

I was just thinking though. If the worst does happen and mens has (for whatever reason) closed the server for good, then how hard would it be for someone to open another? We've still got the modpack installed, and most people here are sad that it's down. Hopefully this won't happen though, and mens will re open it.

Suffer not, the xenos to live.

• Hmm, if Mens won't bring back the server (though I hope he does) at very least we should stick together until we find a new server. A server host will be more willing to serve a large group of people than just one or two asking for a modded war server.

• I just saw mens on skype :D

he did not respond ;(

Now I'm sad... MENS YOU HAVE MADE A LITTLE CHILD CRY *points to 5 year old next to me*

• Industrial War is now back online! With new mods, rules, and did I mention new mods? This includes IC2 (duh), GregTech, RedPower, ICBM, Flan's Guns, and a *new* mod never before seen: Industrial Drugs! (courtesy of CrafterofMines57 and Mensrea). We still highly enforce mature players, so don't even join if you are 10. Unless you can handle yourself. Don't forget to download and install the modpack. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET INDUSTRIAL DRUGS, THEREFORE THE ONLY WAY TO JOIN THE SERVER. Also, if you don't like something about the server, either politely suggest it to the admins, or send a complaint to this box here . So come fight, the good fight.

• Oh, so the thread is back up I see.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l