G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• Hey people ! It's been a long time! Do you remember me ? That brazillian dud....
    Well anyway, when i had discovered that the server closed, i was very dissapointed. Since that day i´ve been trying to find a server like industrial war but i dind't succed :(
    But the big question is : Will it open again?
    And yes im reliving this post

• Official Post
    • Official Post

Another brazillian dude that is unhappy with its own country politics and many other thingies.

You guys do a lot of complaining but never seem to do much past walking through your cities trying to distinguish yourselves from the carnival next to it :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

You guys do a lot of complaining but never seem to do much past walking through your cities trying to distinguish yourselves from the carnival next to it :P

I said that i'm unhappy, not that i actually have any will or power to change it.
    I just dislike the corrupted behavior of people in general, which leads to maaaaany bad things.

For instance, in my university there are people that can be considered rich, yet still receive "help" from the university (money), while there are others who can't live without that help sometimes doesn't. That is just... saddening.

• Another brazillian dude that is unhappy with its own country politics and many other thingies.
    You guys do a lot of complaining but never seem to do much past walking through your cities trying to distinguish yourselves from the carnival next to it
    I said that i'm unhappy, not that i actually have any will or power to change it.
    I just dislike the corrupted behavior of people in general, which leads to maaaaany bad things.

For instance, in my university there are people that can be considered rich, yet still receive "help" from the university (money), while there are others who can't live without that help sometimes doesn't. That is just... saddening.

Dude , i agree with you i don't like brazilians who try to take advantage from others, but thinking that in brazil we only have corrupted people is a big mistake. I don't really participate on that hu3 joke, but i consider it funny and a great simbol of our people, like americans using Uncle Sam as a symbol of their patriotism. And i'm sorry to say that just showing your desrrespect from your own people won't change anything. And if you thought that just because im a brazilian i wouldn't reply, you were wrong. Have a nice day!

• Official Post

Dude , i agree with you i don't like brazilians who try to take advantage from others, but thinking that in brazil we only have corrupted people is a big mistake. I don't really participate on that hu3 joke, but i consider it funny and a great simbol of our people, like americans using Uncle Sam as a symbol of their patriotism. And i'm sorry to say that just showing your desrrespect from your own people won't change anything. And if you thought that just because im a brazilian i wouldn't reply, you were wrong. Have a nice day!

I actually was expecting your reply. I Just dislike the corrupted behavior, in general, not that everyone is like that, of course. I also know that it won't change anything, i just wanted to express my opinion, regardless of anything.

HU3 HU3 HU3 BRBRBR, tenha um bom dia :3

• Quoted from "IagoRebello"

I actually was expecting your reply. I Just dislike the corrupted behavior, in general, not that everyone is like that, of course. I also know that it won't change anything, i just wanted to express my opinion, regardless of anything.

HU3 HU3 HU3 BRBRBR, tenha um bom dia :3

What i didn't get was why you came here to say that and i'm sorry if our country don't offer your ideals, but democracy is here to help us and it's your job to make it a better country. If you still think u can't change, go to Argentina and dance some Valsa ;) I'll change my avatar skin so you can chill out a little. =)

• Official Post

What i didn't get was why you came here to say that and i'm sorry if our country don't offer your ideals, but democracy is here to help us and it's your job to make it a better country. If you still think u can't change, go to Argentina and dance some Valsa ;)

Democracy is no better than tiranny when the majority of the population can be easily mind controlled.
    I work (study) everyday to make a better country for myself, i will be the engineer that will build the infrastructure it needs.

• Democracy is no better than tiranny when the majority of the population can be easily mind controlled.
    I work (study) everyday to make a better country for myself, i will be the engineer that will build the infrastructure it needs.

What a coincidence, i wanna be a Civil Engineer too, i guess that's somehow related to minecraft =). Good to hear something positive comming from you XD And yes, you have a point i think the Tv has a great power in our country, speccialy Globo. What city do you live btw?

• Official Post

What a coincidence, i wanna be a Civil Engineer too, i guess that's somehow related to minecraft =). Good to hear something positive comming from you XD And yes, you have a point i think the Tv has a great power in our country, speccialy Globo. What city do you live btw?

I'm a first-year student for Civil Engineer course on UFMT and my city has a school called Maxi (which i have spent my entire high school), which you probably know, as there is one on your city aswell.
    Not only TV influentiates people, but mostly.
    I simply gave up on our country TV media, rarely watching news, but even those news are somewhat distorted (if you read the same news on the internet).