G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• Quote from jamioflan one week ago:

I have been unable to find someone to code multiplayer for my mod, but I am now halfway through term and so I should be able to do some work on it in a month or so. Sorry for the huge delay, but my degree is far more important than Minecraft.

(Not gonna mention that many people offered to code it for him. >_>)

EDIT: "Not gonna say" changed to "Not gonna mention".

• Quote from jamioflan one week ago:

I have been unable to find someone to code multiplayer for my mod, but I am now halfway through term and so I should be able to do some work on it in a month or so. Sorry for the huge delay, but my degree is far more important than Minecraft.

(Not gonna say that many people offered to code it for him. >_>)

I would have coded it for him, but he doesnt have any contact information(except the forum pm which he does not read). he is kinda antisocial (compared to alb)

• Okay so i Cresent stole something from xiao and i told him to give it back and instead of doing so he denied it and after me and awhite told him we blocklogged him stealing it he left......i dont know what to do about this so im asking mens or nik what to do

• i can't join the server, after i add it in multiplayer, when i try to join, it sais:

connection lost

Failed to login:Bad login

i'm sure the ip is correct... PLZ help :wacko:

• I have had some fun on this server over the 3 maps i have played on this for. This has easily been the best server i've played on and its truly sad that it might have to shut down. The admins were maddd nice and mens is the best admin ive played on a server with. I wish this server could have stayed up.

• Sorry I left, i guess if we continued with the old map we would have lasted a bit longer, but i left, maby when planes gets implemented ill get back on this, sorry its been a ride i hope to see more soon.

-Dude

• I have decided to close the server down. I have tried to get several people to take it over but due to financial or time related reasons they are unable to. It has been a good run but I no longer have enough time to host the server, referee wars, fix the constant stream of errors and bugs associated with this game, help out new people and handle pretty much all the issues associated with running a server by oneself. I am very sorry to the people this may let down and hope that no one takes this personally. Over the past month I have tried to stay involved but have only found enough time to answer e-mails and check for war declerations. I'm not even sure that I would be able to attend wars in the future based off my schedule change.

I will be officially closing things down on friday. I was going to have one last big war but it seems there is not enough interest for that anymore, unless its a one-sided affair. If anyone wants to take this over please let me know by then, as I will hate to see something I have put so much time into collapse entirely. I am willing to send an appropriate admin whatever server files or website accounts/passes they need to smooth the transition to a new admin. If I dont get word by this weekend I will be releasing the server files to whichever players want it.

I wanted to thank everyone who played on here, even the assholes, for a great time. I have got to know a lot of you better than I intended and have to say you are great bunch of people. I will definitely miss you guys and wish you luck in everything you do, especially terrorizing other admins.

EDIT: Thanks keebes, that means a lot to me.

• Thank you for the server, thanks for paying out of your wallet for us to have a good time as well. I may like those old maps for memories if you still have them. I hate this to happen, it has happened to every war server i have played on for the past 2-3 years, but its hard to move on from this one. I learnt how to fight, i learnt Industrial Craft, i learnt how to do alot more than minecraft in minecraft let me tell you that. If anyone wants to remember me (prob not :P) domomrcoolduod@yahoo.com is my email. Thanks for the fun, even when stressful at time, the server even got in the way of life. Thats what really turned me away. Id take this a bit to srsly and id think this is my life. Im moving on, i hope you all do too, great memories, great people, MisticBlade, sorry for turning against blue on the 2nd map, but it was to keep the server going and it was to actually make it a war server. Thank you again, you are one great man Mensrea.

Thank you Mistic, Pulse, Fallen Angel, Briscoe, and all the old Blue members, you really made me have fun. Alot.

Thank you Dean, Tumuch, joon, and them other reds who played against and made us have a good time.

Thank you Mensrea, and Laserbeam for being there when you didnt have to.

Thats it, peace im out,

-Pedrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

• This is the best servah I have evar played on. I can look back to those first days, and remember Men's undying love for me because of my amazing first impression ;). I came in just as an experiment with some mods on smp, and ended up venturing deeper and deeper into the mods over a swagarifick 9 months, meeting some great people through it. Both teams were equally awesome, and I thank erryone for providing such a fun environment to play on. Especially you Mens, for providing such a great server to us, and not only being a great admin, but becoming a good friend. It's been a great run guys, and it really was a privilege to know all of y'all, we've had our laughs and our fights, I hope to see y'all again in future ventures. It is truly sad to see it end ;( .

Again, thanks to all, even those who probably hated me by the end... I'm always available to message on here if anyone needs me.

Swag out. <3 -ndel

• My only regret is that I wasn't here to experience it longer. In my three months of being here I realized that this is one of the best communities on any server I have been on, to the admins, thanks for putting up with the constant shit as "MEEEEEENNNNS Fix it!" seemed to be most people's favorite saying, to the red team, you guys were great to play with, resu especially for pretty much letting me share what was almost entirely his house :whistling: , to the blue team, thanks for all of the moments we had together, from the times I sniped at your players, a lot, and the times that I completely sucked (the many very failed assassination attempts on Keebes plus a few on Ndel :| ). It's a shame to end before we could update to 1.2.5 (frame warfare would have been awesome) or have a full out Cake Cold War but overall this has been one of the best servers I have played on and I am sad to see it go

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• This server is where I learned all I know about these mods and warfare. Some of you got on my nerves, but you were all like family to me. Mensrea, thank you so much for providing us all with this wonderful opportunity. I'll never forget all the ups and downs we experienced on here, or all the wonderful people I've had the honor of meeting. All good things must someday come to a close, and although the server is being brought down, the essence of DUBnet will live on within each of our hearts.

Farewell Mensrea, laserbeam_nik, my Blue teammates, and former Red opponents. The Industrial War has been a truly fantastic experience. I'm truly, truly honored to have had the pleasure of leading the Blue team for as long as I did. I regret my inactivity in the end, though. Alas, none can turn back the hands of time. I wish each and every one of you the very best that the future has to offer, and I shall hold fast to the hope that our paths may someday cross again.

I'm really going to miss you guys.

R.I.P.
    DUBnet Industrial War Server
    October 2011 - May 2012
    ;(

• One last counter for Crafter: 7 full chests, plus 23. :D

Feelsbadman.jpg :( My final count is 3 exactly

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Wow my message is soo much shorter than everyone elses ;(.....and btw crafter FUCKING EAT IT!! you lost the cake cold war :P and to MR. MENSREA :p can you open up capitals so we can see what the other team has done by any chance