G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• hey guys its kord228 from awhile back and i was planning on returning to the server but it seems im to late sigh sucks seeing something go away just when im coming back

• Wow my message is soo much shorter than everyone elses ;(.....and btw crafter FUCKING EAT IT!! you lost the cake cold war :P and to MR. MENSREA :p can you open up capitals so we can see what the other team has done by any chance

I plan on FUCKING EATING them all, not just one cake

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Damn, and this was a great server for Pvp since it had some of my favourite mods. Dunno if I'll miss my 16 breeders though. RIP server

Wow my message is soo much shorter than everyone elses ;(.....and btw crafter FUCKING EAT IT!! you lost the cake cold war :P and to MR. MENSREA :p can you open up capitals so we can see what the other team has done by any chance

Didn't even know about the cake cold war, yunosharewitheveryone?
    And I'd like to see what the other team had too.

@crafter: np

EDIT: servers back up but it's a new map and i spawned in 0 200 and its owned by blue still XD

• Mistic any news on flan's mod?

Old-ish news from May 17, on Flan's Mod's Facebook page:

"I have been unable to find someone to code multiplayer for my mod, but I am now halfway through term and so I should be able to do some work on it in a month or so. Sorry for the huge delay, but my degree is far more important than Minecraft."

Some notes of mine on that:
    1.) Many people offered to code multiplayer for him. -.-
    2.) Based on what Flan said there, he plans to resume work on SMP support very, very soon.
    3.) VERY, VERY SOON.

• that sucks, to bad i wasn't there at the end but that connection problem.

If any one is interested, when the futurecraft mod comes into beta, I'm going to make a server and it's similar to the industrial war experience, but its in the future, and the severs one team facing other servers, but that might be next year, so I don't know.

and I will probably be making the server in the summer, it will be focused on the modern battlefield it might be call modern war or even modern battlefield, and I might make a flan content pack for modern jets and vehicles( this server will become a futurecraft sever eventually but it will be a industrial war type until the mods release)
    I can make pretty good models

• timi

that sucks, to bad i wasn't there at the end but that connection problem.

If any one is interested, when the futurecraft mod comes into beta, I'm going to make a server and it's similar to the industrial war experience, but its in the future, and the severs one team facing other servers, but that might be next year, so I don't know.

and I will probably be making the server in the summer, it will be focused on the modern battlefield it might be call modern war or even modern battlefield, and I might make a flan content pack for modern jets and vehicles( this server will become a futurecraft sever eventually but it will be a industrial war type until the mods release)
    I can make pretty good models

e, is that some aircraft?