My scanner won't work - just says "idle"

• Hey guys, my scanner won't work even when I put it RIGHT NEXT to a pattern storage device and charge it to full power with my MFSU. It just says "idle" and won't let me even put any items at all into it. I don't know what the problem is, but I can't begin replicating my iridium at all so this kind of sucks.

Minecraft version 1.11.2 and industrial craft 2.7.9 by the way!

• last question actually: does my friend on the server have to update the jar thing too or can I just do it on my end? He's out of town until a few days so yeah 😙

• The scanner relies on the server calculating the UU graph to get scan values, so IC2 will need to be updated both sides.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Yes, I don't think the minimum Forge version requirement increased between those builds. Even if it did, it should tell you as the game starts.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.