Kinetic Generator

• So my question is. Why can you generate more then 512eu/t with the kinetic generator but it cant output more then 512eu/t ? Could this be something I could modify or is there an option in the config? Please let me know I would love to get this changed.

• Official Post

Also for the original point of the question, if it output more than 512 EU/t it would be emitting EV not HV, so would melt the connecting cables that you'd otherwise expect to work. The power tiers are maximums not suggestions in terms of cabling.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• So with the new IC2 fluid reactors I have input about 2400 KU to the first kinetic generator. Which makes it generate around 598 EU/t. The max output of the kinetic generator is 512 so what happens is that my generator is building its buffer up until its maxed and then at that point im assuming im losing around 80eu/t. I can take screen shots if needed.

• Ya that would be amazing. Or even just allowing you to add the upgrades to it. I agree that a tiered generator would probably be the most logical way to go and would love that ! Thanks for listening to me guys and hearing me out. I have been having this issue for awhile now after I started exploring the Fluid reactors. The only other thing I would love to see added into the mod would be pipes for steam and coolant. That would be sick and I wouldnt have to depend on other mods to fix this. Also if you wish to see my EU issue I can get you on my server.