A Favorite Recipes for the Batch Crafter

• How would you switch between recipes?

some recipe book.

Oh I just realized that JEI's recipes if you click the + sigh even without the items you can prepare the recipe on the crafting grid.

So I'd use the same thing, but perhaps with a favorite section. idk, 9 recipes with easy access right in the GUI.

• Official Post

The purpose of the batch crafter is to autocraft a set recipe, if you're changing it frequently then you're using it wrong. The industrial workbench however would be a much better fit for this, as it is purely for making manual crafting less annoying. Not sure where you'd put it in the GUI though.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The purpose of the batch crafter is to autocraft a set recipe, if you're changing it frequently then you're using it wrong. The industrial workbench however would be a much better fit for this, as it is purely for making manual crafting less annoying. Not sure where you'd put it in the GUI though.

I might be using it wrong, still, its way faster and easier to craft turn a full diamond chest of ingots into blocks than using the industrial workbench with those only 18 slots.

• Official Post

It isn't really, given that the batch crafter needs power and takes time to run, whilst the industrial workbench is free and instant. If you set a batch crafter up and leave it then it could be easier, but it will never be faster unless you only have a single slot free in your inventory and have lots of easily accessible power + overclockers for the batch crafter.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It isn't really, given that the batch crafter needs power and takes time to run, whilst the industrial workbench is free and instant. If you set a batch crafter up and leave it then it could be easier, but it will never be faster unless you only have a single slot free in your inventory and have lots of easily accessible power + overclockers for the batch crafter.

well, 8 overclockers made it pretty fast.