Non official thread that I don't use and this is for Suggestions if you are out of ideas

• This thread talks about suggestions. if you want to go to the official thread go this one.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

Edited 4 times, last by MrEyeballs29 ().

• Player Is this the right thread that everyone can see? Because No one is looking at my thread

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Official Post

People normally just post straight in the suggestions section if they've got an idea, and then thoughts about it can be contained in the thread. Not that this one isn't a good idea, as clearly people have been looking at it over the month to see if there are any new suggestions, but it is competing with a system which works a similar way and was already in use so hasn't apparently managed to attract any more new ideas yet.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.