Suggestion: Australium

• Now I was thinking, we have all these shiny armorsets, and T4 coming up soon. But if the T3 armor used a T4 material (iridium) to craft, then we need something to make our new armor out of.

First off, you need an australium dust heap. Make that by making the IR plate recipe out of IR plates, and filling the 2 open spaces on either side with gold blocks. Craft 9 heaps together to get australium dust. Stick it in a compressor to get... An AUSTRALIUM PLATE! HAYO! Now, these plates are used as a base material for the one and only Australium Armor! Now this stuff is cool. Each piece steadily generates and distributes 1 EU/t. But wait! There's more! While in sunlight, each piece generates 8 EU/t. And holds up to 10kk EU. And provides 2x the abilities of the Q suit. But you can craft another thing... Disableable by config ofc. You can craft an admin wrench by putting blocks of australium into the wrench shape. Did I mention that it takes 25kk EU to compress a single dust?

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• the most rediculas suggestion ive seen so far congrats to you ^^

You've obviously never laid your eyes upon Austrailium..

Stories tell of men magically transformed just by holding the stuff.. their shirts become too binding for their rippling muscles, and they grow chest hair in the shape of their favorite state/nation.

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."

• Actually it WOULD be quite cool with some super-duper expensive endgame metal to craft stuff from... And if ingested your model temporarily changes into Saxton Hale 8o

• Official Post

Bronze Armor is cheap, but still extremely durable, making it slightly overpowered.
    Nanosuit is without doubt overpowered, you can even swim in lava.
    Quantum Suit is RIDICOLOUSLY overpowered, by tenfolding the Nanosuit's power.

What would this new suit be?

So far, nope :3 Though i like the TF2 reference.

• Actually AL, I might disagree that Nano is OP. Discounting PvP (That we don't even have on IR) total damage protection isn't all THAT hot. Quantum on the other hand is pretty insane. My suggestion is: Keep nano at total damage protection, make Quantum utility but NOT perfect protection and then add Australium suit that does both? (Including some awesome utility like acting batpack etc)

• Actually AL, I might disagree that Nano is OP. Discounting PvP (That we don't even have on IR) total damage protection isn't all THAT hot. Quantum on the other hand is pretty insane. My suggestion is: Keep nano at total damage protection, make Quantum utility but NOT perfect protection and then add Australium suit that does both? (Including some awesome utility like acting batpack etc)

Would like a piece of armor that serves as both a batpack and a jetpack. Don't like the name austrialium.

• Bronze Armor is cheap, but still extremely durable, making it slightly overpowered.
    Nanosuit is without doubt overpowered, you can even swim in lava.
    Quantum Suit is RIDICOLOUSLY overpowered, by tenfolding the Nanosuit's power.

What would this new suit be?

So far, nope :3 Though i like the TF2 reference.

I was thinking uber-irridiculously overpowered. Like being able to swim in lava for an hour or two before your energy ran out. And having the functionality of a batpack as well. And the ctrl-jump wouild make you go 128 blocks up. And ctrl-sprinting, you just fly through the map. Like an eagle. Piloting an SR-71 Blackbird. But seriously, you would go ~32 blocks/second. And the helmet would passively remove the super-fog near bedrock. (the weird black fog) Judging from the fact that it takes 74kk EU to make just the energy-based part (not counting the gold, charge, crystals, or other items)

And each piece would store 10kk EU. Would be crafted using a T4 item-based energy storage device.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.