Welcome, fellow aficionado of fine mods!
Technological transformers, magical manipulators, realism reimaginers, you've come to the right salesplace. Can't figure out that doohickey? Not enough rewards at the end of all that processing? Need more challenges to chase than just finding and grinding fifty thousand ores so you can find and grind them better?
QWERTECH is the addon for you!
Crafting Anvils allow you to craft and hammer and construct your machinery without the need for those pesky GUIs!
Slingshots, Maces, and Bats give you more freedom to crunch those Creepers -- and even GT tools get fresh new 3D models, too!
Turkeys, Frogs, and [tested by] Bears, oh my!
Plus many more features, such as:
- Dozens of achievements to guide you through the Stone Age and Bronze Age! Now you can act like you know what you're doing.
- Dozens more achievements, just for fun! A legitimate excuse to throw rocks through your pal's window.
- Sturdy Tools that can mine, dig, or chop 2x2 areas instead of a single block!
- Enhanced mobs! Chickens will actually act interested in those HarvestCraft seeds you've got.
- And that Zombie with a compass... he knows where you live.
Do be warned: QwerTech is not for those afraid of change. Always at the cutting edge of technology, features may change or break at any moment when in Alpha development! New developments may appear and disappear without warning! Worlds may blink in and out of existence! Your mother-in-law might come to visit!
HELPFUL AND IMPORTANT LINKS:
Download: QwerTech on CurseForge