Long time no see

• Just had a random thought today to come check on the first forum I was an active member of. If any of the veterans are still around, hi!

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Official Post

Nice to see old faces popping back, don't know how many people you'll recognise now though ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thanks man. I have been out of the community for the last several months due to life issues and the resulting stress. Everything is better now, the main issue was that my wife and I needed to find a new apartment on rather short notice. We were tenants at will for many years and the rent was very low. He told us that a family member needed the place, but in actuality it was likely that then wanted to renovate and raise the rent. They have the right to thrive in life and it's their property, but it was still a rough Christmas.

I am currently preparing a new update to Ascension of the Technomancer, and I was actually hoping to include your mod Sampler in the new update. It's a pretty massive pack, so performance issues are a thing to be concerned about. I would include Opis/Mapwriter, but it crashes the pack, presumably due to my use of Not Enough Ids to extend the block ID max (Advent of Ascension doesn't make much use of block meta data). Sampler would help fill this gap nicely.

• Right on, I just checks a database that FTB maintains of all the most is knows about (which is virtually all of them) and it mentioned that Sampler was a request for access type of mod. Thank you for your time good sir. Peace.