Is it possible to disable E-net explosion to break other blocks?

• Hello guys, for some reason, I don't want the 1.12.2 IC2 E-net explosion to break other blocks. I want to keep the damage on entities and the break of the origin machine. I used Sponge plugin to filter event and prevent block break, but although the blocks are not broke, it still dropped items! Then I want to solve this problem by using forge mod and IC2 API. I found the ic2.api.tile.ExplosionWhitelist, which said

Blocks on this whitelist will not resist an explosion but won't be destroyed.

So I added almost all blocks to the whitelist, but it not worked. I wondered whether I misunderstood the meaning of this API. In my view, if a block is in the ExplosionWhitelist, it will not be broke by any type of IC2 explosion, include E-net explosion.

When I was debugging the game, I found this code in IC2 (source code decompiled automatically by Intellij IDEA):

I think in the else branch, there should be a check of the whitelist. And in the first line, I cannot understand the meaning very well.

I am terribly sorry for my poor English, but I really need your help. Thanks a lot.

• Hello guys.

For some reason, I don't want the 1.12.2 IC2 E-net explosion to break other blocks. I want to keep the damage on entities and the break of the origin machine. I used Sponge plugin to filter event and prevent block break, but although the blocks are not broke, it still dropped items! Then I want to solve this problem by using forge mod and IC2 API. I found the ic2.api.tile.ExplosionWhitelist, which said

Blocks on this whitelist will not resist an explosion but won't be destroyed.

So I added almost all blocks to the whitelist, but it not worked. I wondered whether I misunderstood the meaning of this API. In my view, if a block is in the ExplosionWhitelist, it will not be broke by any type of IC2 explosion, include E-net explosion.

I am terribly sorry for my poor English, but I really need your help. Thanks a lot.

• Official Post

If you still want the overloaded machines to explode but nothing else, you could always subscribe to ic2.api.event.ExplosionEvent and just cancel it, although you'd have to be careful if you still wanted things like ITNT and Nukes to work. The whitelist is to prevent high explosion resisting blocks to be cheap shielding as Greg said, but that applies to any explosion opposed to just nuclear ones.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.