All 1.7.10 IC2 versions are currently broken

• I have gone and tested every version of 1.7.10 IC2 available and every single one crashes on startup, it also doesn't give a crash log.

• 1. Have you tried running Forge by itself, to make sure it's really IC2 causing it?

2. Are you using Java 9 or higher? Forge is known to not support that, at least until the upcoming 1.13 builds (and will crash without a log if you try, so this could easily be what you're running into). I haven't found indications of whether there are plans to backport Java 9+ support to Forge for older MC versions later.

• Official Post

If every single one is crashing without a log there is definitely something systematically going wrong unrelated to IC2, nothing has changed to break them compared to how they've ever worked. Accidentally running J9 or 10 is a logical thing to check first given the lack of any other crash information.

There's not going to be an official Forge backporting I wouldn't think, given there is more changing relating to coremods as the class loading is rewritten. Doesn't stop someone else from doing it however.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

OK so far, does it work fine with just Forge?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

And you've not previously run a 1.8+ version of IC2 from the same folder? The new config is ever so slightly different to the old one which will cause 1.7 IC2 to break whilst loading it

I see this too much.