I search IC2 servers with no private regions. Please!

• Hi! My english isn't perfect.

Can someone help me, please? I search ic2 server/launcher without private territory (with no reg claim). Like a vanila, but with industrial mods and - desirable - infinity map! Please! I'll be very grateful!

:Diamond Drill:I'm old Extreme Industrial player.:Quantum-Helmet:

:Mining Laser:It means I can not tolerate private ownership on servers and limited maps.:Nano-Helmet:

• Official Post

Looking through the server section the best matches are probably something like this or this

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Some servers do have dedicated launchers, so I don't think it is necessarily a requirement. Narrows the options down greatly otherwise though.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Looking through the server section the best matches are probably something like this or this

Thx, I will saw first server, but second don't allow cause "NO Nukes Allowed or you will be banned. Grief Protection / Land Claimed enabled". I search a server, which completely admit grieffing, which with no private zones

He did ask for a Launcher too, so he doesnt know how to setup a server I guess?

I think I will find the necessary instructions on the Internet without any problems, if the need arises. Now I'm just trying to find a project on which I want to play

:Mining Laser:It means I can not tolerate private ownership on servers and limited maps.:Nano-Helmet:

• In short, the server that I see is a server with industrial mods, where you need to run away to the big coordinates and hide the house from other players. I played like this a few years ago and since then I can’t play ordinary ones: emotions are simply not the same.

Nostalgia has tormented me for many years

• Official Post

The first is certainly closer to what you want then, it has an actual PvP focused server alongside another which is less focused on it but still has areas for it from what I remember.

I see this too much.

• The first is certainly closer to what you want then, it has an actual PvP focused server alongside another which is less focused on it but still has areas for it from what I remember.

Thanks, I suppose, I don't need license to play it?

• The first is certainly closer to what you want then, it has an actual PvP focused server alongside another which is less focused on it but still has areas for it from what I remember.

I can't join to first server( I think it doesn't work

Anyway, thx for trying