Suggestion: Rename some Items

• Some suggestions to make items more intuitive.

Rename:
    - Advanced Alloy to Alloy Plate
    - Metal Block to Metal Alloy or even just Alloy (It's not a block and it's not a single metal)
    - MFE Transmitter to MFE Unit (It doesn't transmit anything and it would be more intuitive considering it's the same as the MFS Unit, only less powerful)
    - Copper Cable to Insulated Copper Cable (to match all the other cable names)
    - Uninsulated Copper Cable to Copper Cable (to match all the other cable names)
    - Wrench to Bronze Wrench (to avoid confusion with Wrenches from other mods, which don't have Bronze)
    - 4xIns HV Cable to 3xIns HV Cable

- Mining Laser to Mining Blaster (per comments below)

• I agree with all of them.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Official Post

Excellent suggestions, good idea. It would be nice to have all of the item names/sprites normalised to improve the ease of use.

• Don't forget to rename the Mining Laser to Mining Energy Gun or something else, or at least the speed of the energy "bullet" should be changed to about 299 710 kilometers per second (light speed in air) and it should be slowed down in, well, pretty much everything.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

Don't forget to rename the Mining Laser to Mining Energy Gun or something else, or at least the speed of the energy "bullet" should be changed to about 299 710 kilometers per second (light speed in air) and it should be slowed down in, well, pretty much everything.

Don't you think it is based of Star Wars blasters :P

Does "Mining Blaster" sound right??

• Does "Mining Blaster" sound right??

Yes, it sounds right. At least more right than Mining Laser.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• i agree with everything accept the mining lazer i think that is fine how it is

Have a nice day! Einen schönen Tag noch! Buona giornata! Passez une bonne journée! 有一個很好的一天!素敵な一日を! Хорошего дня!

• I like your whole suggestion except for the mining blaster. I think it should still stay as mining lazer :Alloy:

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.