What should i do with my extra 46 UU-Matter?

• I have an extra 46 UU-Matter? What should i make? Diamond for MFSUs? or glass fibre pipes? Im not really into making iridium so thats out. Any ideas?

• Make lots of cake. Oh wait, you have no way to get Eggs, reeds, Wheat, or milk with UUM. Fix plz :p

Haha yeah, fix most definately, I have a 125 EU solar field powering a MFE for my house and i have it linked to a mass fabricator, ill go do something, come back and have 3 matter waiting for me 15 min later lol

• If you don't plan on making quantam suit, just make diamonds and fiber glass/lapatron cyrstals. You could also make iron/tin/copper or uranium if you wanted to. (Don't recall if there is uranium recipie or not). Though if ehre is a uranium recipie.... :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT:

ALSO: YOUR PROFILE PIC IS EPIC!

• make more diamonds and throw them in lava (its really fun)

Have a nice day! Einen schönen Tag noch! Buona giornata! Passez une bonne journée! 有一個很好的一天!素敵な一日を! Хорошего дня!

• Official Post

I have nothing useful to add to this thread, except to say I agree with the following:

ALSO: YOUR PROFILE PIC IS EPIC!

Ok, maybe I'll add something useful. After making my quantum suit, i too didn't know what to do with my UU matter. Diamonds is all I can suggest. I'd like to see more recipes using Iridium.

• Produce the weaponry to cause a nuclear holocaust on an area. Stash more warheads than the former soviet union in a GIANT underground explosionproof bunker that's three armor thick and put a vault door using pistons on the front.

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."

• Stockpile it until you have a full personal safe of UUM
    then when the Custom nuclear items comes out for 1.8.1 you can make the new component for ~64 UUM each :P

• It's.... UU Matter... And you can't find a use for it?

I guess I can forgive you, since that avatar is epic, lol :P

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.