[1.23] Bug: Tin cable melting from wind mill

• Sometimes, depending on wind strength, wind mill will melt tin cable. In wiki it says that maximum output of wind mill is 3 EU/t, which matches maximum capacity of tin cable, so it should not melt under any wind strength. This means, that either tin cable capacity is wrong, or wind mill maximum output is wrong.

• However it does not make everything a power of 2 separated by 2^2. ( 8 > 32 > 128 > 512 > 2048 )

Would it really be so bad to allow basic generators and 1 uranium cell reactors to use tin cable too? 5eU/t is not that much and the only real change to gameplay would be delaying the need for rubber until either the your first geo generator or batbox.

• tin for conventional gens is too much, you can make 39-block row of these with tin cable w/o any loss
    way too OP

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• no i'm all-green, no coal/biofuel on my energy table

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy