DokuCraft - IC2 v1.95b( 32x32) (Remake by Amilman)Dark,Hight UPDATE!!

• Hi all! I made a texture pack for IC2 v1.95b Was based on the packs Wessexstock,Faithful32 and enVy and developed a new version.
    Screenshots:

Dark

Hight

How to install:
    1)Download remake texture.
    2)Pre-patch your client with MCpatcher
    3)Copy DokuCraft - IC2 (Remake by Amilman).zip in a folder at the root of texturepacks minecraft.
    4)Injoy.

P.S Leave your comments and suggestions.

Special thanks to:
    enVy - for providing the source itself textures.
    Avatar1x0x1 - for providing the texture of the wires.

Ельцен,водка,валенки,медведь,матрёшки бляяядь :D

• Oh, sweet mother of- These look amazing, thank you! I've been a fan of Doku's packs for sometime. This is a godsend.

• Lovely! I always used DokuCraft High with stock Minecraft before, and now I can use them with IC as well! Now if only Redpower and BuildCraft were also in this texture pack…

• Small bug, actually: the red power-level indicator (lightning-bolt-shape) in the UI for the miner doesn't show up with this texture pack. Other machines seem to be OK.

• Small bug, actually: the red power-level indicator (lightning-bolt-shape) in the UI for the miner doesn't show up with this texture pack. Other machines seem to be OK.

posted fix
    Hawk777 thanks that said :)

Ельцен,водка,валенки,медведь,матрёшки бляяядь :D

• I'm a pretty big fan of this (especially since I tried to port Rorax's textures once before already, but IC2 got released right in the middle of my work :/). Only thing that bothers me is the reinforced stone, seems out of place and doesn't tile that great.

• Hi I like the texture pack have been working on a variant of Dukocraft with yours as a base so i can personally use it on the server I play on (which has a number of other mods) and I noticed that you have not made any of the IC2 wires.

Feel free to use these wires in your pack, if you do some minor credit would be cool.

This is clearly only the High variant.

• Ohh wow thanks
    Amilman for continuing the textures. And
    Avatar1x0x1 those wires are still awesome! Both of you did a great job, i've recently noticed that the pack i've uploaded isn't available anymore.

Anyway here's the link to the latest pack i've made. Its NOT compatible with BC, IC2 and RP2!! But their are some textures (with source files) for BuildCraft, IC2 and RedPower2
    you can freely use them! Maybe it can help to contribute a big TechPack.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/374237…_TechnicalAddons_v0.1.zip

Lets hope i'll find some time to complete or at least help in developing textures for those beautiful Mods!