[Addon v1.23]MoreTreeTapsv1.00

• no worries bro, it's all good! :)

keep the picture, I actually like it better than what I did! I wish you would have posted it on our forums so I could have used it in our version (and give you credit for it) :D

• By all means, feel free to use it! I'm sure it could be polished up a little. I kind of pictured an electic tap sort of like a drill - it bores a hole for the sap.

• The only recommendation I might make is the power cost for the Electric Treetap. I harvested resin from 35 trees and used only 950 energy, which is less than 10% of the battery.

I'm not sure how that compares to the chainsaw or the mining drill in terms of EU/use or battery life, but harvesting from over 300 trees on one charge seems kind of excessive IMO. Nonetheless I love the mod! Thanks!

Agreed 100%, he should definitely either make it significantly more EUs each harvest.

• The Basic treetap gets 16 uses. I have no idea how many uses the electric tree tap or iron tree tap in this mod gets, but It sounds like it is FAR more.

For comparison, the wrench also gets 16 uses (or 160 rotate uses), and the electric wrench gets 20(0) uses.

So depending on how many uses the iron tree-tap gets compared to the wooden one, Ought to be increased by an additional 25%, for the electric one. I think around 64 uses for the iron one, giving 80 for the electric one, would be reasonable.

• Trying to use the Electric Treetap after upgrading to IC2 1.337... the game crashes with "saving chunks". Looks like another add-on I'll have to wait for an upgrade... ?(

• Trying to use the Electric Treetap after upgrading to IC2 1.337... the game crashes with "saving chunks". Looks like another add-on I'll have to wait for an upgrade... ?(

Run it from a command prompt and you will get to see the error behind the scenes. Report back with your findings. (The THROW parts as per usual)

• I've been troubleshooting add-on conflicts with this new version since it came out - all day yesterday and this morning. I'm kind of tired of doing it. Is anyone else having the issue, or is it just me?

• I've been troubleshooting add-on conflicts with this new version since it came out - all day yesterday and this morning. I'm kind of tired of doing it. Is anyone else having the issue, or is it just me?

Crashes for me, too on IC2 1.337b.

Screenshot of cmd prompt. Sorry if people prefer c/p ?(

• Iron tree taps appear to be working, as did the electric tree tap at first. When I tried to use it wearing a batpack, it crashed with saving chunks.

Near as I can tell, the electric treetap isn't playing nicely with energy storage units, although I didn't try charging it from a batbox or an MFE, but trying to put it in an MFSU or use it while wearing a batpack (or I would assume a lappack, but I haven't tried that yet) causes issues. I'm just going to use iron tree taps until there's a fix...still a lot nicer than using a wooden one!

• It seems to be a common issue with any rechargeable item from a 1.23 add-on - electric treetaps and digital thermometers are two that come immediately to mind.
    I can get by fine with a wooden treetap for now - I only use the resin for torches; my Forestry Rubber Plantation harvests plenty of rubber wood when I need actual rubber.

• It seems to be a common issue with any rechargeable item from a 1.23 add-on - electric treetaps and digital thermometers are two that come immediately to mind.
    I can get by fine with a wooden treetap for now - I only use the resin for torches; my Forestry Rubber Plantation harvests plenty of rubber wood when I need actual rubber.

you have any recommendation of texture pack for forestry addon?

ANd ill be waiting for an update here as well

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

• There isn't one I know of yet, but Amon had mentioned that he was thinking about doing one as an add-on for the Sphax pack. That would be nice - some of the Forwstry textures are kind of jarring in a 64x environment - but it's still worth using! :)

• so... can we get an update for this? i need an update in order to access my legit qsuit and insane reactors, but alas the world is temporarily corrupt. :(

COMING !SOON: Melumpkins, the Addon!

• If you uninstall this add-on, all you will lose are your treetaps. When it's updated, reinstall it and build new ones. Sounds like a small price to pay...

• If you uninstall this add-on, all you will lose are your treetaps. When it's updated, reinstall it and build new ones. Sounds like a small price to pay...

well, i do have TMI installed, so i might, but i'd prefer to play legit without losing anything. Plus, servers are just as good :)

COMING !SOON: Melumpkins, the Addon!