[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Can you add an option to disable the fusion reactor? It's ridiculously overpowered, and I don't want anybody on my server to be using it. That is, once this becomes SMP.

Does anyone else find it ironic that the guy bragging about his 280 solar panels in his sig is calling the fusion reactor overpowered? I mean it would take 7 of them to match his solar farm output and they actually require looking after and I'm pretty sure they cost quite a bit more... Seems a little ridiculous to me...

• Can you add an option to disable the fusion reactor? It's ridiculously overpowered, and I don't want anybody on my server to be using it. That is, once this becomes SMP.

Fusion reactor? overpowered? in what universe?
    Have you actually built one? the thing's ridiculously expensive. *8* reactor chamber + an advanced machine for just the base block. Plus if you want the max output you need 8 *stacks* of coal for the superconducting coil.

• This may be out of place... but i have tried out Crystal batpacks legit way... theyre owerpowered
    (NOTE : MADE IDENTICAL REIPE THATS GIVEN IN THE TREAD WITH CUSTOM STUFF MOD)
    So I made the lapatron one, somehow charged it ...
    It never ends... like sereausly, i dug insane amaunt of stuff, it's just owerpowered...
    So i made the Red one, that is not as infinite as the blue one but still too damn owerpowered...
    O.O sereausly...

If the creatoros of this wonderful Add mod is reading this:
    sugestion - remake the batpacks so that they have less power and require less crystals.
    or maybe they could be like enchanted wersion of batpacks, so that they would be crafted like this :

• what are some ids i can set this mod to to work with EE?
    mods i have-
    IC2v1.23
    BCv2.2.4
    EEv5.4.4
    save point chest
    aditional BC pipes
    portal v4
    TMI
    zombiecraft(it was moved from modzilla to the MC forum)
    EE+IC2 addon
    redpower2pr2b
    craft guide and recipe book
    wireless redstone
    wireless redstone remote addon

• Since this is such a frequent problem I think I'm just going to add custom error-handling in the next release (I wish Mojang had made Minecraft's error reports more accessible to the user, but...) and automatically pick a free block or item ID if a conflict is detected.

Please be careful doing this, as it will make it rather annoying to sync client and server IDs in multiplayer. RedPower 2 does something similar (it runs the auto-assign once and saves the values to the config file, then turns auto-assign off) and we get lots of people complaining about "unexplained" crashes because of it. They're hard to diagnose, too, because (as you very correctly mentioned) the Minecraft client error reporting is kinda useless.

• If this has been asked before please forgive me. I was wondering if it is possible to use the targeting data from the range finder and automatically input it into the Missiles instead of having to do it manually in increments of 5. I have small targets that must be hit or disaster will ensue. Is this a current or future feature? If not it should be one way or another.

• If this has been asked before please forgive me. I was wondering if it is possible to use the targeting data from the range finder and automatically input it into the Missiles instead of having to do it manually in increments of 5. I have small targets that must be hit or disaster will ensue. Is this a current or future feature? If not it should be one way or another.

Leftclick a missile/rocket with a laser rangefinder directly after you measured the distance.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• When I left click the Missile with the range finder after using the range finder it just says it moves by five. The normal left click.

• does anyone else have a problem with the fusion reactor?
    I have it set up correctly but it does not want to work

Thanks

• does anyone else have a problem with the fusion reactor?
    I have it set up correctly but it does not want to work

Thanks

I looked at it in my world and it works just fine for me. What mods do you have? Did you change any of the IDs either manually or with another mod (ID Resolver)?

• plz? btw, add to the list: adv. generators-pr3, and change EE to v5.3.2(alchemy bag bug, so i downgraded)

• what are some ids i can set this mod to to work with EE?
    mods i have-
    IC2v1.23
    BCv2.2.4
    EEv5.4.4
    save point chest
    aditional BC pipes
    portal v4
    TMI
    zombiecraft(it was moved from modzilla to the MC forum)
    EE+IC2 addon
    redpower2pr2b
    craft guide and recipe book
    wireless redstone
    wireless redstone remote addon

plz? btw, add to the list: adv. generators-pr3, and change EE to v5.3.2(alchemy bag bug, so i downgraded)

• BIG LETTERS

If you spent a fraction of the time learning how item IDs work (it honestly takes minutes at most) you'd have already answered your own question. I don't have all your mods (and, I'm certain, neither does anyone else have that particular melange) so we can't bloody help you.

• If you spent a fraction of the time learning how item IDs work (it honestly takes minutes at most) you'd have already answered your own question. I don't have all your mods (and, I'm certain, neither does anyone else have that particular melange) so we can't bloody help you.

sry, skratch the adv-gen thing. ps i dont have the patients to learn that, but i will try sooooo... sry bout that

• would someone plz send me a list of ids?

Have you ever looked into ID Resolver? While it has some issues with some mods for the most part it works great. the only thing to remember the mods that have the issues make sure to have them installed and loaded first so that their ID's don't change.

• Have you ever looked into ID Resolver? While it has some issues with some mods for the most part it works great. the only thing to remember the mods that have the issues make sure to have them installed and loaded first so that their ID's don't change.

do u mean install my mods, id resolver, then this addon?

• As I am unsure of compatibility issues between ID resolver and most of the mods you place I suggest first installing ID Resolver, IC2 and any add ons you want for it. This will allow them first pick for the free id's. Start your game to ensure everything is good from there. Next add the other mods one at a time and start the game. As ID conflicts are found you will see a GUI asking you what to do. I normally tell it to automatically choose ids itself, unless of course you have found an issue with it. Once all mods are installed you should be good. PM if you have any other issues and I'll see what I can do. Lets not hijack the thread with problem solving.