[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• As I am unsure of compatibility issues between ID resolver and most of the mods you place I suggest first installing ID Resolver, IC2 and any add ons you want for it. This will allow them first pick for the free id's. Start your game to ensure everything is good from there. Next add the other mods one at a time and start the game. As ID conflicts are found you will see a GUI asking you what to do. I normally tell it to automatically choose ids itself, unless of course you have found an issue with it. Once all mods are installed you should be good. PM if you have any other issues and I'll see what I can do. Lets not hijack the thread with problem solving.

ok, ima try :)

• epic mod man. i made a BIG buildcraft bucket kill system to automatically produce the fuel. plus i cant wait for SMP support, might make an appearance in direwolf's server lets play XD or at least his single player one coming up.

• epic mod man. i made a BIG buildcraft bucket kill system to automatically produce the fuel. plus i cant wait for SMP support, might make an appearance in direwolf's server lets play XD or at least his single player one coming up.

Now what did those poor buckets ever do to you to warrant being killed on a mass basis?

(yes, I know it was a typo but I couldn't resist)

• Is there any chance that the missiles and the reactor could be two different downloads? I'm going to be keeping an eye on this addon as well.

I agree. I like the fusion reactor (and ESPECIALLY the batpacks!) but I don't have any need for the missiles.

• i know this has been asked before, but y won't the fusion reactor start?
    is it a cable problem?

btw the thing in the back is a solar panl

• i see no use for the missiles in ssp except that you can blow up your house from a distance all the rest i find interesting i love the batpacks and the super wire but is the fusion reactor worth the price of it?

• i see no use for the missiles in ssp except that you can blow up your house from a distance all the rest i find interesting i love the batpacks and the super wire but is the fusion reactor worth the price of it?

You forget that pesky NPC village that is ruining my view. Time to break out the Thermo. Once I figure out how to use the range finder on the missiles.

DEFINENTLY. i mean its massive amounts of power from WATER. i already made a setup of 6 of them to power my UU-matter production so i can produce an indefinite supply of tin,copper,bronze,and iron,AND diamonds. with my solar farm helping with the EU production.

• DEFINENTLY. i mean its massive amounts of power from WATER. i already made a setup of 6 of them to power my UU-matter production so i can produce an indefinite supply of tin,copper,bronze,and iron,AND diamonds. with my solar farm helping with the EU production.

Wow. 6? are you using superconducting coil for them? I built one with a super coil and it decimated my coal supply. Totally worth it though.

• It's only 16 stacks of coal to make a superconducting coil, from what I see. That's not that much, honestly. I usually get half a stack each time I send my Miner down the hole.

This is a very interesting mod, I'm considering using it.

• Honestly this looks super-fun. I just won't ever touch it until it has an SMP version. I don't even need the moon, the other bits are enough.

• This looks awesome! When you get SMP support definitely getting this (so please make it soon :D).

So I got it and it is an amazing mod! May I suggest making it compatible with buildcraft please?

• I have created a Missile Silo with a Huge Bunker (in the exterior D:), using this and Ic2 Defense addons. Its preety cool (in my opinion) it has all the instructions needed on the signs and even a secret chest full of diamonds :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: i totally recommend it to have some fun with this mod (because i made it :P). Its not finished yet and i will do waht anyone aks me to (if i like it), specially Kentington, as the creator of this addon.

Here are some pics
    edit: IGNORE THIS because shamely(i dont know if this word exists or not) I couldnt include the images; in the editor its fine but doesnt work here for some reason. :S :S

And the download is HERE

• It would make sense if you had ceramic paneling to make your rockets (like real rockets.) And it would be made like this:
    XBX
    BAB
    XBX
    B=Brick, A=Advanced alloy, X= Nothing.

• Quote from all you people

Rockets are useless

Can you people honestly not read? I haven't even used the mod but they're not useless. The OP says right in it that he plans on adding a moon world of some sort. Hence, rockets.