[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Well, as for what i want the most...

MULTIPLAYER COLD WAR!!!
    (And a little bit of nanotech)

Also, im really glad to see that this addon recieves this much attention. At a time, i actually downloaded IC2 JUST so that i could try out the new stuff of this addons 0.7!

I'm dedicated.
    AND a grammar nerd.

EDIT: i started page 17! HAYO!

(Speaking of HAYO!, the OP really need some!)

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• I like the Idea of having to research new Tech... Of the options provided, I just want to be able to use the Fusion Reactor in SMP. I already have enough Nukes going off to irradiate minecraftia. Though, that is an Idea... Nuclear Fallout... ^^

• Love the mod as a whole, but I wish there was a Multiplayer version just including these.

I could hope for it, but... Meh. Amazing mod, though. I couldn't resist playing with Rocket propelled Nukes on my test world. :P

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Hi there,and thank you for your superb mod)
    I'm using your mod and when I tested TNT warhead for the very first time,I encountered some...well,SOMETHING (check the attachment)
    Huge lags,even with having lowest quaility =/ and the funniest thing is,this lags didn't dissapear even when I restarted both the game and pc,so basicaly I can't play the game now :cursing:
    I don't have anything suspicious on top of IC2 and Rocket Science,because they are my 2 only mods :D
    Any solutions/recomendations?

Attached screenshot
    http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20111217/1hctWU3c.png

• Official Post

Huh. My first guess would be that the code which spawns the rocket entity and deletes the rocket blocks when a redstone current is applied has glitched. The fact that the lag recurs when you reopen the world might imply that the game has generated and saved more than one entity, and processing them is slowing down your computer. Try opening your world in MCEdit, check the area for entities, see how many show up.

• The SMP update will include additional options in the configuration file - you'll be able to disable weapons tech if all you want is, say, the fusion reactor.

YAY!

... but i still want to have my MIRV avoid a Kinetic Kill Vehicle.

And, hey, why do i understand the technical posts in this thread when i'm only 14 years old?

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Huh. My first guess would be that the code which spawns the rocket entity and deletes the rocket blocks when a redstone current is applied has glitched. The fact that the lag recurs when you reopen the world might imply that the game has generated and saved more than one entity, and processing them is slowing down your computer. Try opening your world in MCEdit, check the area for entities, see how many show up.

Dude, that programme froze while opening =/ the other save is alright lol

• Sure
    http://narod.yandex.ru/disk/34611862001/New%20World-.rar
    (enter the numbers and press the green button,on the next page tap the link)

This world is just several hours x) Divine please grant you succes on your exams MinecraftSheep

Also,about the drysomething tool,which sucks lava water gravel etc.- is it meant nonrechargable? making new pump every 10 mins is a bit expensive :thumbdown:

BTW offtoping a little,where can I find multiplayer tutorial? /'cause I don't know a thing about it,but want to try/ preferably some servers with your this mod support

• The SMP update will include additional options in the configuration file - you'll be able to disable weapons tech if all you want is, say, the fusion reactor.

Sweet.

How's that coming along, anyways? :P

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• This mod does not include multiplayer yet. Also, if your Wet/Dry vac can't be recharged, it's probaply because of an ID conflict that didn't crash the game. If using ID resolver, just raise the priority of Mod_missile.

• Actually,raising the priority didn't help with tool charge,HOWEVER it helped with nukes,so everything exploding now works just fine
    Best would be to include that in first message - like if there are problems,rise the priority of that mode
    :Industrial Diamond: to you all

• So on page 16 I saw that you're considering artificial creature-making.

Will this work for any mobs?

Can this technology be attached to a rocket?

Can I fire ghast-spawning rockets at my enemy's remote outpost?

• Actually,raising the priority didn't help with tool charge,HOWEVER it helped with nukes,so everything exploding now works just fine
    Best would be to include that in first message - like if there are problems,rise the priority of that mode
    :Industrial Diamond: to you all

Glad i could help.

• So is this addon compatible with MC 1.0.0? If it's not, I feel really stupid. if it is, I've come across an error. Any help is appreciated.

• So is this addon compatible with MC 1.0.0? If it's not, I feel really stupid. if it is, I've come across an error. Any help is appreciated.

It says 0.7 fpr 1.337b.
    So, no, it's not compatible with 1.0, and you may now feel stupid. (but you dont have to).